1. #1 Look what comes out just in time for debate #1 
    https://apnews.com/article/archive-p...dc6b9097121188

NY Times: Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017

President Donald Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes the year he ran for president and in his first year in the White House, according to a report Sunday in The New York Times.
    Trump, who has fiercely guarded his tax filings and is the only president in modern times not to make them public, paid no federal income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years. He campaigned for office as a billionaire real estate mogul and successful businessman.

snip
    Learned of this on twitter from a moonbat screeching that illegals have paid in more taxes than evil freeloading orange man, which is a discussion in and of itself.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

I really don't care how much or how little he has paid in taxes. He found a way to avoid them. Good for him.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/archive-p...dc6b9097121188

Learned of this on twitter from a moonbat screeching that illegals have paid in more taxes than evil freeloading orange man, which is a discussion in and of itself.

No one other than tax lawyers and accountants should EVER be able to speak or write about taxes.

"Reporters" and "journalists" chronicly misuse terms and don't even have the slightest comprehension of how taxes are calculated. Or what was actually paid in taxes. They look at the year end refund or payment, not the xxx million the President or company actually remitted.

Fake news...
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

The AP reported that the NYT reported ...

Any real sources?

And if it is true you can bet it followed the letter of the law and IDK, good for him.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or play with it just piss on it and move on.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

How much taxes did all of the Trump businesses pay in that same timeframe?

Im guessing it's significantly more than $750

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Wallace is too dense to actually plum-through anything like this, especially on short-notice. In fact, he'll bungle it. (ask about it wrong)

What's Wallace's explanation for the timing... ? Asking a tax-question from 4-years ago is fraught with peril when you're using one newspaper source... Because a viewer would realize Wallace could've investigated it himself back then. Is he a journalist or a sandbox-nerd?
    To stop a war, or to start one. Whichever pays more.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    How much taxes did all of the Trump businesses pay in that same timeframe?

Im guessing it's significantly more than $750

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Note my above comment about the general public completely not being able to comprehend complex corporate tax returns. People seize on one item: the refund or payment, ignoring how much income tax was actually paid, deductions, to arrive at the bottom line.

Sorry, this subject ALWAYS perturbs me. I'm an accredited accountant with a college degree and 25+ years of work experience to prove it, and deal with tax filings on a daily basis. There are so many misperceptions about taxes in general and how finances are viewed from a financial lens rather than the B.S. that is usually focused upon by non-financial people.

This isn't a rant against you, but the media. Can you tell this sticks in my craw?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

The plot thins..

https://twitter.com/WSJPolitics/stat...503696897?s=19

Working on phone, so if the tweet doesn't show properly, Biden and Harris released their taxes, shows Joe paid $300k in 2019.

That just shows Joe needs to fire his accountant, IMHO.

Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

John Brennan's hand-written notes showing he briefed Obama that Russia knew Hillary was trying to scuttle Trump's campaign, were released an hour ago. Let's see if Trump asks Biden about it.
    To stop a war, or to start one. Whichever pays more.