1. #1 Lost, Season 5 countdown... 
    I don't know how many CUers watch this phenomenal TV series but we got seriously hooked on it late last year and watched all four seasons, just in time for Season 5 this coming Wednesday...
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

My wife and I are looking forward to it with much anticipation. It's one of those shows where it will only jump the shark if everything starts to become normal. Smoke monster? Yeah, that makes sense. Weird time travelling issues? No problems there. Island vanishing? Makes perfect sense.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Total fiend for this show. I just hope they have a nice long recap to kick off this season, because I'm sure I've forgotten a lot after that long hiatus. When is the premiere?
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I am so ridiculously addicted to this show. I can't believe I just started watching. Last night's season premiere was both fantastic and frustrating. I hate waiting an entire week for the next episode.:mad::o
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III