Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I guess I can take him off ignore now.:D
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Quote Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
    I guess I can take him off ignore now.:D
    Not until they purge his idiocy from the database.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Ringo/eyelids/Atman or whoever you are. why are you not out there helping Obama bring the change he promised? Did you not hear his inaug speech? He needs your help. Why are you acting like some bitter, jilted lover? Is it because you realize you've got nothing to gripe about anymore to ease the sourness in your soul? Bush is gone. The revolution is here. You're supposed to be getting up, dusting yourself off and remaking America. Your liberal friends are going to be laughing at you, or at the least, removing you from their myspace pages.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'm afraid Ringo is no longer available for comment...:D
    Must you take away all the toys.

Wait! He never answered any of the questions. He never defended any of his brain-fevered rants.:eek: Let's create a thread where we ban the retards to instead of from the entire site. We could call it the rubber room.:(

I mean, where's the fun in this? Killer whales play with their food before they eat it.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Wait! He never answered any of the questions. He never defended any of his brain-fevered rants.:eek: Let's create a thread where we ban the retards to instead of from the entire site. We could call it the rubber room.:(

I mean, where's the fun in this? Killer whales play with their food before they eat it.
    All we need to do is change his ID to Wee Todd . . . . :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post

Don't hold your breath waiting for lefty trolls to answer questions. That's not what they do.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

8. #38 So Friggin What... 
    September 11, 2001 is so far behind us that MANY people have forgotten that President Bush did this to protect Americans. Dick Morris stated that the wire-tapping prevented terrorist attacks.

I don't have anything to hide. The NSA can listen to me B.S. all day long if it means I will be safer.

Warrantless wire-tapping - Get over it!!! :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Noodle View Post
    September 11, 2001 is so far behind us that MANY people have forgotten that President Bush did this to protect Americans. Dick Morris stated that the wire-tapping prevented terrorist attacks.

I don't have anything to hide. The NSA can listen to me B.S. all day long if it means I will be safer.

Warrantless wire-tapping - Get over it!!! :mad:
    meh. these idiots don't even know what is going on - it's Warrantless wireLESS - tapping. OH AND - if you're conversing with known or suspected terrorists - the government should of COURSE be listening to your conversations.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.