1. #1 This stain will never wash away 
    link

Cyrano (12,540 posts)

This stain will never wash away

Kidnapped and imprisoned. Five hundred plus children stolen from their parents and caged. Children who may never again see their parents. Parents who may never again see their children.

American "leadership" is guilty of this. Yes, it was Trump and his thugs who did it. Why isn't it still the ultimate crime in your mind? Do you think about it often? Is it in your mind every day?

It was done under the orders of Donald Trump. It was done in the name of America. And five hundred plus children may never again see their parents, and those parents may never again see their children because of the beast named Donald Trump.

Yeah, we're all outraged. But if a mass kidnapping and imprisonment like this had happened just five years ago, wouldn't we have been in the streets? Wouldn't we have stormed the White House? Wouldn't we have demanded the construction of a guillotine?

What is this magic immunity that Trump has to stave off the incredible evilness of his deeds??

I don't know if he can be prosecuted as a war criminal, but he can sure as hell be held accountable for his crimes against humanity. And I won't even start to list them because they are endless.

No American president has ever been prosecuted for his crimes. But somehow, someway, Trump must be prosecuted for his disregard of humanity and the deaths of the hundreds of thousands who have died from Covid-19 due to his indifference. I doubt that stupidity would be an effective defense.

And those children ...

Their ignorance and stupidity is legion...........

No one was kidnapped. Most of these kids were sent to the United States on their own.....by their parents.

It was happening when Obama was the president. Are the going to prosecute him too?

gratuitous (71,317 posts)

1. Agree 100%

This may be the nadir of our country, and I'm saying that after the Palmer Raids, nuking Japan twice, the Red Scare, COINTELPRO, the "secret" war in Cambodia, Iran/contra, the Bush pardons, the hideously misnamed USA PATRIOT Act, the Guantanamo concentration camp, ongoing torture regimes, and drone attacks on civilian targets.
    Ferrets are Cool (10,306 posts)

2. "Wouldn't we have stormed the White House?"

IMO, nope.
    I don't actually know what it would take for that to happen, but it seems that "most" Americans do not have that in their DNA. We, including myself, are much too complacent.
    And yes, he MUST be prosecuted. His "being" in office is a result of NOT prosecuting Jr for his war crimes. JMO.

Cyrano (12,540 posts)

4. Here's what haunts me. The cry of a child screaming "Mommy, Mommy."

Yes, we should have stormed the White House.
    If that's an issue their parents should have thought about that BEFORE they sent them........or better yet, they know their kids are here, so why haven't they contacted the US to be reunited with them?

inwiththenew (676 posts)

7. 100 times that number of children were killed in our adventure in Iraq

What was done? Who was held to account? All that was done in our name too. At the end of the day people just don't care enough for there to be real change and accountability.
    Cyrano (12,540 posts)

8. Dick Cheney and George W. Bush must be held accountable

Both are murderers who will never stand trial. So much for our bullshit fantasy that ends with "... and liberty and justice for all."

Seems that Iraqi children, adults, and so many others around the world, aren't part of that "all."
    If that's the baseline then Obama and Biden are a murderers because they carried out a huge increase in drone attacks killing many people, and both should be prosecuted.

BarbD (679 posts)

13. It's going to take a Democratic Senate and House to mobilize

and try to fix what Trump and his enablers have wrought.

The list is long.
    Fiendish Thingy (5,141 posts)

14. Nuremberg trial for them all- I want an Independent Prosecutor to investigate everyone

Right down to the caterer at the ICE Christmas party.

Flip the underlings, including private contractors, to convict those at the top- Stephen Miller should be in prison for decades, if not life. Kristjen Njeilsen should be a valuable witness...
    Lonestarblue (2,899 posts)

21. As soon as this election is over, we need to start agitating for an Independent Counsel.

I’m not sure Biden would be in favor, but for the sake of sending a message to other Republicans who think they can break the law with impunity, it needs to be done. A full investigation is also needed into Trump’s financial ties with Russia as well as a full accounting of what they did in 2016. I have no faith that votes were not hacked, whether by Russia or Republicans.

Then we need an analysis of how to strengthen voting protections as well as taking back the powers of Congress that have just been handed over to the president, such as the authority over tariffs and the ability to declare short-term military operations without approval. There are dozens of old emergency declarations that give a president power that need to be revisited and closed if necessary. And of courts the federal courts need attention. Biden will need an army of people to undo all Trump’s damage and also undo the damage of Republican neglect for at least a decade or more. Many, if not all, government agencies are using software that is decades out of date. Other agencies need a complete overhaul, like DHS. It has become a behemoth that has some police elements that I think have gotten out of control—ICE especially.
    calimary (60,052 posts)

22. As a mother and a grandma, thoughts of those kids in cages

scream and tear at me every hour of every day.

No. Wrong. Make that every MINUTE of every day.

That level of DELIBERATE, INTENTIONAL cruelty that was planned, undoubtedly gamed out in Oval Office meetings and elsewhere, and carried out - STILL! To THIS VERY DAY - convinced me that if whole countries could be damned to Hell, ours would top the list.

This is an epic colossal black mark of shame on America in history that rivals the Nazi camps.

We may never earn full forgiveness for a sin against the innocent that’s this big, from the rest of the world. Or in the Eyes of God. If we’re lucky and we attempt to atone or show co tritium, MAYBE we’ll finally earn some measure of forgiveness. MAYBE. But it will take admitting to such a grievous wrong and attempting even a little bit of humility and penance done. But with the in-yer-face pride in this, and the level of defiance and denial that we see in the “true believers”, I am not all that hopeful.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Actions have consequences

Disrespect our borders, immigration laws and National Sovereignty and deal with the punishment you brought upon yourselves.

If you listen to the DUmmies, you would think President Trump sent agents south of the border to kidnap these kids in the same manner Janet reno sent in agents to kidnap Eliana Gonzales in 2000.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Kidnapped and imprisoned. Five hundred plus children stolen from their parents and caged. Children who may never again see their parents. Parents who may never again see their children.
    Prove it Libtards.
    May the FORCE be with you!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I swear, you have no idea the restraint I
    need to use to not respond many times...
    May the FORCE be with you!

These jerkazoids just don't get it.

We're fighting Human Trafficing.

Kids are being brought into this country and sold to professional child molsters.

Traded like used cars between them and finally murdered.

But guess the Moonbats over on DU just don't care that kids are being kidnaped, raped over and over again, then murdered by these sickos or the people they hire to do it.

Its one that these inhuman do these horrible things, its another when thing when people like the DUers help them keep doing it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

This is all BULL SHIT!!!!
    Tucker discussed this last night. The goobermint has found about 450 of the parents of these kids and they REFUSE to take them back.

President Trump did not have them sent here and to blame him is just total ignorance.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Cyrano (12,540 posts)

This stain will never wash away

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ariz/11378261/

Homeland Security chief tours migrant facility in Ariz.

Mariana Dale | The Arizona Republic
    Published 7:24 p.m. ET Jun. 25 2014 | Updated 7:24 p.m. ET Jun. 25 2014

NOGALES, Ariz. -- A warehouse converted to hold and process hundreds of unaccompanied minors apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border will continue to operate throughout the summer, officials said.

"We've got to continue to process these kids in a safe, healthful, and humane manner and Nogales is part of that solution," Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson said during a news conference.

Johnson toured the facility with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer on Wednesday morning. Johnson toured a similar facility in McAllen, Texas, last week. They gave separate conferences and took questions from reporters after the tour.

Those pictures are from Nogales, AZ (it's a border city, in case you didn't know that, Cyanose the Ignorant). These pictures are from 2014 when Obama was President and Joe Biden was VP. Jeh Johnson was Obama's SecHHS. Separating kids from "parents" who might be parents or might be coyotes or might be sex traffickers or might have rented them thinking they would be tickets to entering the US was Obama's policy.

Own YOUR STAIN Cyanose the Ignorant!
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!