1. #1 Dont these people have kids and grandkids that love them? 
    link

Liberals/Democrats really cannot STAND it that there are people who think for themselves and make decisions they don't agree with and that they are unable to force them to do as they want.

Garion_55 (1,711 posts)

Dont these people have kids and grandkids that love them?

i just dont get it. this is a fucking retirement community!! why in gods name would you even go to a rally like this at this time? is it 'fuck it im old anyway i dont have long left, sure ill go'?

mostly, dont these people have ANYONE in their lives begging them please gramma dont go to this rally, we want you to see billy graduate next year!!!??!!?

seeing this all i can think of is bitter old tired ready to die no family who gives a crap people.

No they're just not operating out of abject, hysterical fear. They know what the risks are, they know the risk they'll have a severe illness due to age or pre existing conditions, and they made the decision to go to the rally. Many have masks, some don't.

The DUmmies really do think it is their business to tell others what to do. Democrats are all about power and controlling others with their power.
    NanceGreggs (25,921 posts)

1. Those people ...

\... don't believe they're in any danger.

Their "pResident" told them it's a hoax, it will go away by itself, there will be a cure available in a few weeks - and Jesus will protect them in the meantime.
    NanceGreggs, dumb as always. The only idiots who think/believe President Trump said the virus was a "hoax" is Democrats. Because he didn't say it was a hoax. Just like it is only Democrats that think President Trump said to drink bleach. That's because he never said that.........Democrats and their propaganda media said it, not President Trump.
    Cicada (3,865 posts)

5. About one percent at Trump's Duluth rally tested positive afterwards

But they carried it home where family, neighbors, friends and others got it. And then they carried it to their family, friends, neighbors etc. On and on.

This is a death cult mass insanity event. Lock them up!
    And there's no proof they got it at the rally. They could have got it elsewhere. Democrats have absolutely no credibility after claiming that the riots and protests didn't spread COVID, when they very deliberately didn't ask those who got it if they had gone to the protest/riots.

And true to form, Democrats are assholes that think anything they don't agree with is a "crime" and worthy of putting someone in prison.
    Arkansas Granny (28,097 posts)
    8. Trump's kind of people. Don't care about anyone besides themselves.

If they don't care about living any longer, that's one thing, but their willingness to make others sick is incomprehensible.
    What's wrong granny? Anyone who "doesn't want to get sick" according to you wears a mask. So they're not getting anyone sick that hasn't made a conscious choice to not wear a mask.

Unless you really don't think masks actually work and masks are nothing more than jack*ss liberals preening over their power to force people to obey them?

They really cannot stand it that they have not been able to force everyone to obey their every whim.

canetoad (12,094 posts)

7. We're at the stage in this pandemic

Where much of the responsibility for keeping ourselves safe is in our own hands.

We know the science; masks work, distancing works.

If by now these folk chose to discard this scientific knowledge, I find it difficult to have sympathy for any consequences they may suffer. The same sentiment goes for their friends and family.

The knowledge is out there. Only the willfully ignorant decide not to follow advice.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

1. Those people ...

They know they are in danger, from all you commie leftists trying to destroy America.

Garion_55 (1,711 posts)

Dont these people have kids and grandkids that love them?
    Yes they do, that's why they are there.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Cases do not equal death. I'm really tired of hearing jack booted governments shutting down businesses because of rising cases. As the death rate continues to plummet.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

1. Those people ...

Their "pResident" told them it's a hoax
    No, Nance, he didn't. Even reliably Prog Snopes has admitted this .
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!