Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 10K car MAGA rally on Long Island??? 
    link

Southern lefty (16 posts)

10K car MAGA rally on Long Island???

How in the hell do they organize that many people in that area? I have relatives there that literally just called me crying and barely able to speak WTF??? SO pissed right now I wish I could go there and comfort them, but I don't think I'd be able to handle that much pressure either. Sorry to vent I am just extremely pissed at the moment after seeing this crap. I was considering moving there from Georgia but now I don't know what the hell to do!!!

OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Meanwhile Barack Obama can't draw flies if he were covered in manure and standing in a landfill while stumping for Biden. But Biden's ahead by eleventy points. And have you ever heard of a conservative who curls up into the fetal position like this?
    Leftism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    That car rally, was mostly pissed off Jewish residents in NY who are sick of the way they are singled out and attacked.

How in the hell do they organize that many people in that area? I have relatives there that literally just called me crying and barely able to speak WTF???
    You bedwetters are perfectly ok with antifa or blm choking up the streets with their violent protests, but get all choked up and teary eyed when there is a group of people peacefully exercising their first amendment rights by supporting their choice for President. Boo fucking hoo...

Oh, and to answer your question of how in the hell do they organize that many people... We are everywhere. Be afraid. Be very afraid...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    That car rally, was mostly pissed off Jewish residents in NY who are sick of the way they are singled out and attacked.
    This jerkazoids for some stupid, stupid reason think that you can treat people like shit, then expect undying loyalty from them.

Remember they did nothing but bad mouth the Police all across the Country, then they shocked as Hell when Police Union after another announced they were supporting Trump.

The Jewish Community In New York might do the same thing.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    This jerkazoids for some stupid, stupid reason think that you can treat people like shit, then expect undying loyalty from them.

Remember they did nothing but bad mouth the Police all across the Country, then they shocked as Hell when Police Union after another announced they were supporting Trump.

The Jewish Community In New York might do the same thing.
    Such as the Black community in every major city for decades. Vote for the Democrat party, and we'll fix it, they say every election. Time to pay the piper, because despite what Joe said about "poor kids being just as smart as white kids" doesn't mean they haven't learned from your horse hockey.

It wouldn't shock me if President Trump got 20%+ of the Black vote. Perhaps more.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

It's about time they woke up, I can't understand how they could vote for dems.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Southern lefty (16 posts)

How in the hell do they organize that many people in that area?
    Observant Jews are very networked (to use a 90s-00s business buzzword). They have special needs to be observant and network to help and support each other. So, email lists, FB Groups, smartphone contacts lists .....
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

I'm guessing this is highly unlikely to be discussed - or even mentioned - in that thread:

NYC ‘Jews for Trump’ Caravan Attacked With Rocks and Pepper Spray, Flags Ripped Up

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/1...ags-ripped-up/

Anti-Trumpers attacked a YUGE ‘Jews for Trump’ convoy in New York City by throwing rocks and eggs, pepper-spraying cars filled with families, splashing paint on cars, punching windows, etc.

They also threw eggs at Trump’s personal lawyer and former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

The police arrested so many people, including a protester “for spraying pepper spray at a family of seven that was inside a vehicle that was part of the caravan.”
    Other videos show one person throwing eggs at the cars.

He told the caravan he has “a bunch of these, babu,” and that he “can do this all f*cking day.” He called them “sh*theads” and told them to “[L]earn your f*cking place.”
    Timeline of US Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2169385

Timeline of China Coronavirus Events & Actions: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index...tml#msg2184146

Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I'm guessing this is highly unlikely to be discussed - or even mentioned - in that thread:

NYC ‘Jews for Trump’ Caravan Attacked With Rocks and Pepper Spray, Flags Ripped Up

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/1...ags-ripped-up/
    Remember, those rocks and pepper spray were "mostly peaceful".
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender