Thread: Beer is woke

1. #1 Beer is woke 
    Modern Times Beer - A message fom Their CEO

What's happening right now in this country is the inevitable result of tremendous inequality. A system that values some lives over others requires two things to maintain its stability: 1) Widespread belief in a collective lie, and 2) Violent repression. The lie at the heart of American racism is that black lives are less valuable than everyone else's. This manifests itself in every aspect of our broken society, from policing to housing to health care and beyond.

Over the course of generations, that lie has been slowly eroded by the fearless organizing of people determined to live in a more just world. But when every possible avenue for addressing that inequality has been closed off--from symbolic displays of dissent to electoral means--pressure builds and eventually escapes in an uncontrolled manner that often leads to collateral damage. Those who wish to maintain the status quo are then left with only violent repression. Usually, that's enough to maintain an unjust system. But occasionally, it's not, and sometimes it even erodes the lie further by making plain the contradictions of an inequitable society.

That is the situation we are faced with today. That it has come to this is an indictment of the state of our democracy, which has disfranchised and disillusioned so many. It is an indictment of the racial caste system that continues to define American life in so many ways. And it is an indictment of our political establishment, who have resisted every attempt to ameliorate the situation. This is the cost we pay for that intransigence: lives needlessly lost, violence indiscriminately meted out, a social fabric tearing at the seams.
    http://www.moderntimesbeer.com/blog/black-lives-matter
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Dude, just worry about yeast and grain.

You don't see the whisky and vodka guys acting stupid.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Never heard of them. They look like a local micro brew in the San Diego area only that is going woke.

From their location, I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Never heard of them. They look like a local micro brew in the San Diego area only that is going woke.

From their location, I'm not surprised.
    It's these guys...

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

I have notices over the last few years, with the increase in popularity of the internet, people have become experts in sociological and political matters.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Let's see how they feel when the blm mob shows up and trashes the place.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.