Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 3, 2, 1 Philly burns tonight? 
    Man Shot While Advancing on Philadelphia Cops with Knife, Dies at Hospital

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-or...s-at-hospital/

Two Philadelphia police officers shot a man armed with a knife as he approached them. The officers ordered the man, later identified as Walter Wallace, Jr., to drop the knife. He continued advancing toward the officers as they retreated.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or play with it just piss on it and move on.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Let me guess. Walter Wallace Jr is black...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    Let me guess. Walter Wallace Jr is black...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Bingo!

There's also a video at the link.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or play with it just piss on it and move on.

The United States Navy, fighting Moslem barbarians since 1801.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

It will get really bad. Watched the video clip and the officers were all white.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

More rioting, looting and burning one week before the election.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    30 cops injured, squad cars torched in violent
    Philly riots after black man allegedly with knife killed by police

More than 30 police officers were injured in Philadelphia when a violent mob rioted, looted, and set squad cars on fire after a knife-wielding black man was reportedly shot dead while charging at cops. Protesters chanted “Black Lives Matter!” and “Say his name: Walter Wallace!”

Among the 30 officers who were hurt was a female sergeant, whose leg was broken when she was run over by a pickup truck, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

The violence escalated after police shot Walter Wallace — a 27-year-old black man — during a confrontation in West Philadelphia, a neighborhood that’s 76% black.

Wallace was armed with a knife and was charging at cops when he was shot, according to videos posted on social media: “The 911 caller stated a man was assaulting a woman.”

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    The chances of dying from a leg wound is much higher than upper torso shot, the main artery that runs down your calves will kill you and bleed you out in a heartbeat. The neck the same . I laugh at all these clowns that twist the real facts around and in this case is that familiar cry, my boy has mental issues. One sure thing today is he no longer has to live with his mental problems and should have known never take a knife to a gunfight. If he was that crazy he should have been institutionalized. Just another opportunity to burn and loot by these heathen MFs. Don't replace or build anything back. Collect your insurance and move out of the shit hole and open up shop where we still have intelligent people living, you will never regret it.

PA Democrat governor refers to widespread looting, rioting, attacks on police and reporters as “peaceful protests”

President Trump has condemned the widespread rioting and looting in the City of Brotherly Love this week while presidential candidate Joe Biden has remained silent, and Gov. Tom Wolf called the violence “peaceful protests.”
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...eful-protests/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

The most disturbing part of this is the genie is out of the bottle and can't be put back.

The only way to really stop this is to start shooting and that ain't gonna happen.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

As you all know, I live in South Jersey, about 45 minutes from Philly so our local news is from Philly. Pretty much every day there are shootings and killings. Philly has surpassed it's homicide totals record and there's still 2 months and 3 days left in the year. Their shooting deaths rival Chicago. Even children are being murdered. Does that set these people off? No. Some scumbag getting shot by police is what pisses them off.
    Leftism is a bottomless pit of absurdity.