1. #1 Potentially thousands of requested mail ballots lost in Butler County, official says 
    link

FakeNoose (15,534 posts) Potentially thousands of requested mail ballots lost in Butler County, official says

Link: https://www.post-gazette.com/news/po...s/202010290124
    HARRISBURG — Potentially thousands of mail ballots requested by Butler County voters appear to be lost, a county official said Wednesday, and the U.S. Postal Service has been asked to immediately investigate what happened to them.

A USPS spokesperson, meanwhile, said the agency is “unaware of any significant delays or issues and is in regular contact with the Board of Election as we work to locate and deliver ballots as they are presented to us.”

As of Tuesday, Pennsylvania voters are no longer able to apply for an absentee or mail-in ballot.

Nearly 40,000 registered voters in the county requested mail ballots. So far, only 24% of them have been returned to the county, by far the lowest rate among the state’s 67 counties. The county with the next-lowest return rate, Fayette, has received 50% of requested ballots.
    - more at link -

I live in the City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, which is adjacent to Butler County. I experienced NO DELAY in receiving or sending my ballot. In both directions my ballot was received the next day after sending via U.S. Mail.

Right. There's NO FRAUD. There's NO PROBLEM WITH SENDING THOUSANDS OF BALLOTS OUT BY MAIL.

getagrip_already (5,753 posts)

1. what is the demographics of that county?

Red or blue?

Just curious.
    FakeNoose (15,534 posts)

4. Mostly red

It doesn't look like the Postal Service messed up this one. But there's no way to know if one of the drivers went rogue and tossed bags of mail just to "lose" them. That has happened in other areas.

Even if the ballots are found, it's too late to use them. Those voters will need to do something else, probably go and vote in person if they can.

dameatball (5,766 posts)

2. annnnddddd.....here we are.
    Drunken Irishman (33,141 posts)

5. This is a county Trump won with 65% of the vote lol

dameatball (5,766 posts)

7. Oh. Okay, the sun is a little brighter now.

Proving, ONCE AGAIN, that President Trump was right and Democrats are LIARS.

Bernardo de La Paz (35,353 posts)

3. Do the election saboteurs in GOP think Pennsylvania is important? Hmm. Need to be charges & jail. nt

Knee jerk DUmbassery. It's the only thing the DUmp excels at.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

HARRISBURG — Potentially thousands of mail ballots requested by Butler County voters appear to be lost,
    And the good news is they will be found Nov 4th and all will be for biden.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Not to worry, they will be found on the 6th of Nov as the recount is underway.

Ya Bernado de La Paz, just like it was Trump Supporters who've been rioting , looting and burning instead of BLM and ANTIFA.

Tell me another Fairy Tale Grandma.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

There is a certain number that will not be returned even though requested, I have no idea what the proportion will be, but aside from ballots being dumpstered by mail carriers, there are also some Blue voters who, in light of recent revelations, will decide just not to bother filling them out.