1. #1 WOW! What a revelation just now on CNN 
    link

WOW!! Here's some stellar reporting - and analysis from CNN.

Boogiemack (798 posts)
    WOW! What a revelation just now on CNN

It takes less time to buy a gun in Georgia than to vote. Let that sink in.

Wow!!! You go into a gun store and there's MAYBE 2 or 3 people ahead of you. You look at the guns and make a selection. Then fill out the paper work and do the background check before finalizing the sale.

You go to vote and chose a time when there is a lot of people in line so it takes 30 to 90 minutes or if there's a hundred people in front of you maybe longer, to get to the front of the line and then vote.

And that says WHAT, EXACTLY? We're supposed to be.......horrified? Just when you think CNN cannot do worse to demonstrate just how dumb they are to do.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

I guess here's where CNN got it from:

link

iluvtennis (13,547 posts)

Prof Jelani Cobb & New Yorker Magazine writer: It takes less time to buy a gun than to vote in GA

jelani cobb
    @jelani9

Friend of mine bought a gun today. Like many people he’s concerned about the climate surrounding the election. He made his selection, bought the piece and left. Then realized it takes *hours* less time to buy a gun in Georgia than it does to vote there.

7:30 PM · Oct 28, 2020
    5K people are Tweeting about this

elani cobb@jelani9
    Friend of mine bought a gun today. Like many people he’s concerned about the climate surrounding the election. He made his selection, bought the piece and left. Then realized it takes *hours* less time to buy a gun in Georgia than it does to vote there.

jelani cobb
    @jelani9
    Oct 28, 2020

jelani cobb
    @jelani9

On the other hand it makes sense: the Constitution gives an explicit right to bear arms and no explicit right to vote.

10:52 AM · Oct 29, 2020
    53 people are Tweeting about this
    Less time to buy a gun than to vote - shows you where the priorities are.
    How long does it take to vote if there are only a few people ahead of you?

How long would it take to buy a gun if there were a hundred people in front of you?

What is the point of comparing two totally different activities. Just how many voting stations do they think we should have so that it's guaranteed that it will only take as long as it take to buy a gun? Who is going to man those stations? Where would they put the hundreds of extra voting stations?

Democrats should just stop voting if it is such a bother.
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Boogiemack (798 posts)
    WOW! What a revelation just now on CNN

It takes less time to take a dump in Georgia than to vote. Let that sink in.
    How about them apples?
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

And for both you need proper ID ... not a fucking electric bill.

Of course they jerkazoids believe that you walk into any gun store, buy a firearm no questions asked and pay for it with pocket change.

I kind of imagine what it would be like if you had to have an ID , pass a background check or even have to wait ten days to buy a newspaper, book, DVD or CD?

Some where out there some jerkazoid Leftist would think that would be a very good idea.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Sounds like that is how the process was intended when our forefathers wrote the constitution. Let that sink in !