1. #1 I don't need any of these Republicans to ever acknowledge that they were wrong 
    link

Here's a follow up to the OP about what Republicans needed to do to "regain trust".

mahina (12,289 posts)

I don't need any of these Republicans to ever acknowledge that they were wrong

Updated to add what I thought was obvious but it was not: I am talking here about people whom we know individually in our lives. Not elected officials or soon unelected unofficials.

ó-
    I don't need any of these Republicans to ever acknowledge that they were wrong or say they were sorry or any of that. If you know me very well then you know that passing up a chance to be right is a very big concession.

I need them to promise they will not undermine Biden and Harris administrations and their local Democratic administration as they work to dig us out of this immense and now deadly hole that this DB dug to bury us in.

We all know there's a number of them out there right now just working tirelessly, finally, not to help but instead to sabotage and undermine Biden/Harris/Ossoff/McGrath/Kelly/Hickenlooper/Harrison et al that they already know is coming.

They are no different from snipers taking position and aim on emergency responders running into a burning building to save them.

Please make the Republican apologists whom you know promise at least not to do so. They have already caused incalculable damage.

Please feel free to share and no need to attribute to me. I donít need to be right this time. I just need them to stop.

After EVERYTHING the Democrats have done the past 4 years with the DUmmies cheering them on and participating they think they are ENTITLED to "make Republicans promise" to not undermine CORRUPT, LIE'N, HIDE'N BIDEN AND whore he chose because of her skin color and her pussy.

lagomorph777 (18,157 posts)

1. I don't need anything at all from them, least of all their worthless promises.

I need to see them voted out, and, in many cases, jailed.
    Just like Democrats are fine with corruption if it's Democrats who are corrupt, they're fine with fascism and political prosecutions if it's the Democrats who are acting in fascist ways and conducting t he political prosecutions.

mahina (12,289 posts)

6. I am talking about people we know individually

Relatives. Neighbors. Friends or former friends.

Thought that was obvious but evidently it was not
    Bernardo de La Paz (35,379 posts)

2. Was report some weeks ago that a Republicon was going to try to impeach Biden on Day 1. . . nt
    Doodley (7,156 posts)

3. They approve of the most racist and divisive president in our lifetimes. Why would their attitudes

suddenly change?
    There's the old 'If we say it then it's TRUE" irrespective of TRUTH and FACTS.

Trump is "divisive" because he doesn't bow at their feet and enact their agenda, but assholes think Biden, with his history of racist remarks and approval of Democrats getting rid of the filibuster all together, packing the Supreme Court and other courts and making Washington DC and Puerto Rico states to increase the number of Democrat senators is "uniting".
    OBAMA'S H1N1 VIRUS: From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...1-pandemic.htm

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I see a very bleak future for these idiots

Where to even begin with that nonsense? You wonít get an apology because you arenít owed one. See you on Tuesday!
    Itís not a civil war until both sides show up.

I n
    eed them to promise they will not undermine Biden and Harris administrations
    Do you mean collectively dreaming up a totally bullshit story like the Hillary/DNC did on Trump? Or, are you more concerned over what your "team" actually is guilty of that is verifiable, documented, with witnesses and is oh so provable?
    Clarify please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Where to even begin with that nonsense? You wonít get an apology because you arenít owed one. See you on Tuesday!
    I dunno. Iíll be highly surprised if the DUmp makes it the entire night without being shut down......excuse me, I meant ďhackedĒ. Again.

They want us say that having secure borders was wrong.

They want us to say that creating jobs was wrong.

They want us to say having strong economy was wrong.

They want to say threating people as equals and not victims was wrong.

They want us to say not being ruled by negative emotions all the time was wrong.

They want us to say abusing people because our self created guilt and shame was wrong.

They want us to say fighting for our country and not treating to leave when an election didn't go your way was wrong ( also shows you never loved your country in the first place).

They want us to say being proud of being an American was wrong.

Ain't gonna happen Cowboy.

Anything to the contrary is just product of your very poor imagination.

Love, Uncle Danny
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.