Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Racist? I dunno. Sexist? You bet.

Any man who pretends to be a female for any purpose in this day and age is a sexist pig. Gay, straight, unsure: it doesn't matter. It's infuriating to be told by cross-dressing men what "female" is or should be for the purposes of entertainment.

Drag itself is an outmoded and sexist display that needs to be ended. Caricaturing women for the benefit of male crowds (and they are mostly male) is demeaning to genetic women. Period. Women themselves can lampoon other women for comedy these days. Let men mock men for a change. It would be a real change of pace in the entertainment and fashion industry.
    I can just see you on stage behind a microphone with your eyes flaming and hair in disarray giving them hell !

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    What I find disturbing is that those designers can appreciate women so much that they can find what is sexy about them and emphasize it in a tasteful and alluring way. But those same designers, whose job it is to find women attractive, would rather have a weiner in their butt.

:D Biccat that made me almost fall off my chair.

Yeah seriously, when seeing how beautiful so many women are on this planet why choose men? Even those of us who take good care and stay in good shape are nowhere near as attractive as the female form. IMO.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke