Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Alleged kitten piercers charged (Goth kittens for sale) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Alleged kitten piercers charged (Goth kittens for sale) Local pair faces six counts of cruelty to animals, three counts of criminal conspiracy.

With a picture of a kitten with a nose ring ,She even pierced her own dog !

SHICKSHINNY (PA)– Two people who allegedly pierced three kittens that they marketed as “gothic kittens” on Web sites are facing animal cruelty charges.

The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals of Luzerne County filed six counts of cruelty to animals and three counts of criminal conspiracy against Holly Crawford, 34, of Dobson Road, Ross Township, and William Blansett, age unknown, of Sweet Valley, on Tuesday.

The charges were filed with District Judge John Hasay in Shickshinny and mailed to Crawford and Blansett. Humane officers with assistance from the state police at Shickshinny executed a search warrant at Crawford’s...

http://www.timesleader.com/news/Alle...1-21-2009.html

Humane officers with assistance from the state police at Shickshinny executed a search warrant at Crawford’s home, where they seized the kittens with ear, neck and tail piercings on Dec. 17. At least one of the kittens had a submission ring on its tail to prevent blood flow, resulting in its tail to fall off in time.
    I have no idea what submission ring may be but I already know it doesn't belong on a cat. :mad:

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I have no idea what submission ring may be but I already know it doesn't belong on a cat. :mad:
    It's one of those 'male' things also called a Prince Albert ring to restrict blood flow in order to prolong and amplify an erection !Just another thing that you really didn't need to know !
    The animal is pictured on the site with two 14-gauge ear piercings and a "submission ring" through the back of its neck.Ring on back of kitten's neck The owner asked for offers over $400 for the kitten, the jewellery and a silk submission lead to clip onto the neck ring.snip

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...00812315187322

THEY ARE JUST ANIMALS PEOPLE. How is this different from cropping a dogs ears or declawing a cat or dressing up your pet in stupid outfits?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    THEY ARE JUST ANIMALS PEOPLE. How is this different from cropping a dogs ears or declawing a cat or dressing up your pet in stupid outfits?
    I always find these issues interesting. We can chop off their ears; we can pull their claws out; we can cut off their testicles; heck, we can even kill them and grill them. But piercing its ear is cruelty?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Declawing your evil cats saves your furniture. I have no excuse for people who dress up their pets. That's just wrong.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Well, when we declaw a cat, we don't install tight little finger rings around each toe and then wait for 2 weeks until the tips of their toes to rot and drop off. DIY animal surgery is illegal. You can't lop their ears and tails off with your trusty pruning hook, either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    It's one of those 'male' things also called a Prince Albert ring to restrict blood flow in order to prolong and amplify an erection !Just another thing that you really didn't need to know !
    The animal is pictured on the site with two 14-gauge ear piercings and a "submission ring" through the back of its neck.Ring on back of kitten's neck The owner asked for offers over $400 for the kitten, the jewellery and a silk submission lead to clip onto the neck ring.snip

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...00812315187322

How the hell do you know what a prince albert ring does? thought only poli knew that

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, when we declaw a cat, we don't install tight little finger rings around each toe and then wait for 2 weeks until the tips of their toes to rot and drop off. DIY animal surgery is illegal. You can't lop their ears and tails off with your trusty pruning hook, either.
    and if I do? what then?

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    How the hell do you know what a prince albert ring does? thought only poli knew that
    you call me gay? who's obsessed with who's johnson??? get your eyes off my package you perv!!