1. #1 Jay Leno and others in "entertainment"... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I have a very good sense of humor and usually political satire
    and comedy doesn't bother me in the least and I can laugh at
    well done schtick right or left.

But Leno last night...that "interview" with GWB was at the very least
    distastful and pretty damn close to disgusting. We've both given up
    on Letterman, he's just out there to the left and good for him, we
    just won't watch him. Now Leno with that hit piece on his show.

And this fawning "support" to President Obama. The willingness to
    tear down a good man who was president in difficult times just
    to give a nod to the new guy...

And it isn't just Leno, I'm sure the DUmmies might disagree but I think
    you can see the tilt over at Fox also. O'Reilly has been making me sick
    lately. I'd given up watching him years ago because of that ego of his
    and only within the last year or so have I started watching him again.
    Time to stop me thinks. Mr. O'Reilly is trying to suckup to the new
    administration. His willingness to poo-poo the booing of
    President Bush this Tuesday was the last straw. Pin-Head.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    But Leno last night...that "interview" with GWB was at the very least
    distastful and pretty damn close to disgusting. We've both given up
    on Letterman, he's just out there to the left and good for him, we
    just won't watch him. Now Leno with that hit piece on his show.

And this fawning "support" to President Obama. The willingness to
    tear down a good man who was president in difficult times just
    to give a nod to the new guy.... Mr. O'Reilly is trying to suckup to the new
    administration. His willingness to poo-poo the booing of
    President Bush this Tuesday was the last straw. Pin-Head.
    I'm about the same. I don't like the irrational attacks on President Bush. I don't mind humor directed at him but the humor was pointed and intentional to reinforce the hatred of him. The polar opposit is the nauseating and excessive fauning the left bestows on President Obama. Is he hands-off? If so, why are there new rules for him? Does the new POTUS NEVER do anything worthy of satire?

More bias from the leftwing (Main stream) media.

As for O'Reilly, he looks to be trying too hard to appear "fair" to President Obama. It seems contrived and I'm losing confidence in his balance.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

3. #3 Dark Lord of the Sith! 
    Actually, you know I never really cared much for Bill O (I know, some may cry Blasphemy!). He always seemed so arrogant to me and it's not a good quality.

OT a little, but have you seen Glenn Beck's new show on Faux News? I haven't seen it yet, but if it's anything like his old show on Headline News I'm sure I'll be watching it every night again. And Hannity isn't bad, I enjoy his show now and then. If Mark Levin had a show, THAT I'd watch. :D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Actually, you know I never really cared much for Bill O (I know, some may cry Blasphemy!). He always seemed so arrogant to me and it's not a good quality.

OT a little, but have you seen Glenn Beck's new show on Faux News? I haven't seen it yet, but if it's anything like his old show on Headline News I'm sure I'll be watching it every night again. And Hannity isn't bad, I enjoy his show now and then. If Mark Levin had a show, THAT I'd watch. :D
    Et tu Brute'? :(
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post

I really enjoy "The Great Levin". I enjoy Glenn Beck most of the time, like Hannity but he often is too repetitive, keeps hammering his point in. It might be because the electorate is so damned stupid, I guess one must keep repeating til they finally get it. Sadly, they never do.

O'Reilly is way too pompous and full of himself. I'm ticked off at Leno, but what the heck, he won't be in that late show timeframe too much longer. I get sick watching Letterman. That's a shame as he is so darned witty on other things.

Beck laid the wood to Blogojevich. WOW! That was fun to watch. Too bad we don't put our Federal talking heads through that.
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand