Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Eyelids
    We all remember HS, you had a pretty damn good idea where there would be alcohol and could easily plan accordingly (read: not bring your car) to compensate and keep yourself and the people around you safe. Theres a way to drink responsibly at that age, and it's sad that some people just can grasp that. If you're going to drink, dont drive. Taxi cabs, walking... I know I called my parents telling them I wouldnt be able to make it home because I was drinking.

Theres a lot of people to blame for this, this girl should wait until shes 21 to be free again.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    When people have no morals they will excuse anything. This is yet another example of how liberalism is rotten to the core. But with that said if it were a member of lionesspriyankas family I am fairly certain she wouldnt be quite so understanding. Their sense of 'tolerance' is always when it is the other guy that is affected. Much the same as how they are always happy to raise taxes on 'the other guy' but not themselves. More likely she would be the one leading the group of peasants carrying torches and pitchforks.
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...998465,00.html

explain this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Bush readily admitted he had been drinking, Bridges said, and made no attempt to evade the consequences.
    Last edited by nightflight; 06-01-2008 at 10:58 PM.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    Bush readily admitted he had been drinking, Bridges said, and made no attempt to evade the consequences.
    It doesnt matter how he handled it afterwards, he could've gotten somebody killed.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Jeebus, everything always has to come back to Bush, doesn't it. Get over the Bush Derangement Syndrome already. He's not the best President ever, but he's far from the worst.

It doesnt matter how he handled it afterwards, he could've gotten somebody killed.
    No one's arguing that. But what's your agenda here? Do you want the conservatives here to stood up for what Bush did so we'd be "as bad as" (one of the DUmmies' favorite phrases) the Dummies?

No chance, holmes.

lionesspriyanka(1000+ posts)
    Fri May-30-08 10:35 AM
    Response to Reply #11
    14. not deliberately. she accidentally ran over someone.

Edited on Fri May-30-08 10:38 AM by lionesspriyanka
    at 17 ones understanding of consequences is far limited.
    Unless, of course, you are having an abortion . . then you are completely capable of understanding and accepting the consequences.

We all remember HS, you had a pretty damn good idea where there would be alcohol and could easily plan accordingly (read: not bring your car) to compensate and keep yourself and the people around you safe. Theres a way to drink responsibly at that age, and it's sad that some people just can grasp that. If you're going to drink, dont drive. Taxi cabs, walking... I know I called my parents telling them I wouldnt be able to make it home because I was drinking.

Theres a lot of people to blame for this, this girl should wait until shes 21 to be free again.
    Hmmm, so you advocate breaking the law of underage drinking...you say you can drink responsibly at 17? Wow, you're more of an idiot than I thought...but it should be expected from such a dishonorable, lying waste of skin.
    Last edited by Zathras; 06-02-2008 at 08:19 AM.

Patent Member
    ProfessorGAC(1000+ posts)
    Fri May-30-08 10:38 AM
    Response to Reply #11
    15. Murder Requires Motive and Intent

The Professor
    Hey Professor, learn some basics. Second degree murder is not a specific intent crime. There is sufficient intent for a second degree murder conviction to hold in this case. Not a very good professor, although I'd be surprised if he actually has any academic credentials beyond "I graduated 6th grade."

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Jeebus, everything always has to come back to Bush, doesn't it.

Seriously! It's hilarious.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III