Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I just like the picture of the cat with cheese on its head. :(
    Well, I guess now is the time to get your affairs into order. My bad... :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    wow..so people would rather piss me off than Shannon? Guess that means people see me as more forgiving, loving and kind.
    or these people are just plain stupid...

    I am a nurse..I know where it hurts...

    guess everyone is lucky I am a kind, forgiving and loving kinda person, with absolutely no remnant vestigal remains of my white trash nature...
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    wow..so people would rather piss me off than Shannon? Guess that means people see me as more forgiving, loving and kind.
    or these people are just plain stupid...

    I am a nurse..I know where it hurts...

    guess everyone is lucky I am a kind, forgiving and loving kinda person, with absolutely no remnant vestigal remains of my white trash nature...
    Some people? Why don't you say what we're all thinking..

    biccat is a little to uppity and needs to be slapped around.. :mad:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Some people? Why don't you say what we're all thinking..

    biccat is a little to uppity and needs to be slapped around.. :mad:
    and the condemned worm squirms as it nears the hook

    nice knowing ya...(not that i ever was his friend or even liked him Shannon)
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    and the condemned worm squirms as it nears the hook

    nice knowing ya...(not that i ever was his friend or even liked him Shannon)
    Yeah it shows. Throwing me under the "Shannon Express"once things start getting a little hot.. But, enjoy your spot right next to me as she runs us both down.. :mad:


    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...37&postcount=4



    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Yeah it shows. Throwing me under the "Shannon Express"once things start getting a little hot.. But, enjoy your spot right next to me as she runs us both down.. :mad:


    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...37&postcount=4



    I am easily led astray and was a victim in this whole plot!
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Hey, I've been to Disney in Orlando Too!!!

    Wow, it's a small world.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •