Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Fran Drescher on Hannity 
    Did anyone catch Fran Drescher on Fox News a couple nights ago. I couldn't tell if she was joking when she said she wanted the Governor of NY to consider her for the Senate seat. It was rather painful to watch Hannity question her about paying taxes and redistributing the wealth. Seriously painful. I couldn't tell if her ignorance and stupidity was an act or if she was for real. Gotta love Hollywood. One of her quotes, "I don't mind paying taxes". Of course not, you are loaded. Idiot.

Never heard of her.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

3. #3 "The Nanny" 
    Ever see the 90's sitcome"The Nanny", the one with the annoying voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
    Never heard of her.

lol he should give her the seat! Imagine a q& a with her on some committee! It would be a laugh a minute!! :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Power CUer
    She doesn't really sound like that. She has a perfectly normal voice. What she was doing on "Nanny" was "acting", pretending to have a voice like that.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

6. #6 not really 
    Did you see her on Hannity....same voice. All nasal.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    She doesn't really sound like that. She has a perfectly normal voice. What she was doing on "Nanny" was "acting", pretending to have a voice like that.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Ever see the 90's sitcome"The Nanny", the one with the annoying voice.
    The first thing I ever saw her in was Saturday Night Fever.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Did anyone catch Fran Drescher on Fox News a couple nights ago. I couldn't tell if she was joking when she said she wanted the Governor of NY to consider her for the Senate seat. It was rather painful to watch Hannity question her about paying taxes and redistributing the wealth. Seriously painful. I couldn't tell if her ignorance and stupidity was an act or if she was for real. Gotta love Hollywood. One of her quotes, "I don't mind paying taxes". Of course not, you are loaded. Idiot.
    I saw it and she was a total dumb sh*t. Hannity would ask her simple questions and she couldn't answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    I saw it and she was a total dumb sh*t. Hannity would ask her simple questions and she couldn't answer them.
    I have never seen 'The Nanny' and Saturday Night Fever was a few decades ago and I probably wouldn't remember her anyway.

Well if she's a dumb shit, she's certainly more than qualified to be a democrat senator, maybe even the majority leader like Reid. What are the qualifications now anyway? Be breathing, and respond Yea if your party wants you to?
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Teh stupid is strong with her.

She sounded like a middle school student who listened to Air America.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.