Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Our voting public is far too stupid to understand, process, accept, and change their course in less than 2 years.

    With the help of the DIMocRAT National Office of Propaganda (formerly referred to as the Press), we will need the DIMocRAT circus to go on for at least 4 years. Some of these voters may actually grow some brain matter by then and throw the socialists out on their butt, but I'm sceptical.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    there will prolly be some disaster to shake things up . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    there will prolly be some disaster to shake things up . . . .
    The disaster is here. It happened in November. We have a socialist in the WH. We have a majority Socialist Congress.

    We have and will add to the predominately liberal leftist, policy making Socialist Judiciary.

    It better be a good disaster to reverse this current national disaster.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8
    I want my President Bush back!

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15 Obama will ask for his resignation... 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    8
    Biden is a loose cannon. While swearing in the White House staff, Biden tried to slam
    Chief Justice Roberts but Obama prompted him to stay on task. I'm sure their working relationship is already strained. :eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    The disaster is here. It happened in November. We have a socialist in the WH. We have a majority Socialist Congress.

    We have and will add to the predominately liberal leftist, policy making Socialist Judiciary.

    It better be a good disaster to reverse this current national disaster.
    Oh it
    s bad - but I don't think the real magnitude or the potential magnitude has been hit - YET.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Oh it
    s bad - but I don't think the real magnitude or the potential magnitude has been hit - YET.
    I agree. I'm thinking it's somewhat like AIDS. The prognosis is death. Today seems ok but the future looks bleak. I'm wondering what spin the left is working now to explain their inevitable failures?;)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sonora, Texas
    Posts
    4,117
    Barely a week in office and Obama is floundering and does not have a clue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I agree. I'm thinking it's somewhat like AIDS. The prognosis is death. Today seems ok but the future looks bleak. I'm wondering what spin the left is working now to explain their inevitable failures?;)
    oh that's easy - it's Bush's fault.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •