1. #1 Moveon.org demands Obama filibuster the FISA bill 
    http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...ilibuster.html

MoveOn demands a filibuster

Insisting on a campaign promise that Obama would filibuster any wiretapping bill that included retroactive immunity for the telecommunications companies that let the government listen in, Obama's allies at MoveOn are asking supporters to "call Sen. Obama today and tell him you're counting on him to keep his word."

Obama has said he'll work in the Senate to strip that provision from the House bill, but stopped short of promising to filibuster the bill.
    The scuttlebut, of course, is that Obama will be voting FOR this bill, much to the dismay of many on the left who thought their great savior would end all the "eavesdropping" that has been going on. Moveon.org has supported Obama all along; their insistence on his filibustering should be interesting.:D

Goldwater
    This is the point I make, he will not end the war, he will not roll back the welfare state, he will not roll back government intrusions, why vote for him?

I was not aware that the majority could fillibuster. I thought that was a minority parlimintary procedure

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    I was not aware that the majority could fillibuster. I thought that was a minority parlimintary procedure
    So did I, But one never knows. I just find it very amusing that Moveon.org is involved with the candidate now that they have put him out there.