1. #1 UP Stirs gets the hive bent out of shape! 
    undergroundpanther (1000+ posts) Fri Jan-23-09 04:27 PM
    Original message
    I heard a rumor Obama wants to do away with social security.
    Advertisements [?]Is this bullshit. The guy who told me is no right winger and he is disabled too.So,is this bunk or is Obama doing something everyone should know about?
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4897955
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    WoW! What a shit stirrer!!!:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    WoW! What a shit stirrer!!!:D
    Wonder how long before she/he gets TSed?

Admistrations change, but the insanity stays the same :D
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Amidst all that foolishness, nobody mentioned one of the things that would help - means testing. If you're Richard Fuld, do you REALLY need that SS pittance every month?

I'm not saying that even the Richard Fulds of the world didn't earn it - just that they don't need it.

But it is DU we're discussing, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Wonder how long before she/he gets TSed?
    Answer: never. UP is the ultimate DU poster child: a female-to-male gay pseudo-cat who has been on disability for mental health issues forever and who is taken care of in many ways by her long-suffering Christian mother.

I see that it didn't take long for the thread to get to Christian baby-eating.

Seriously though, even the DUmp doesn't seem to back up UP as much as they did a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Answer: never. UP is the ultimate DU poster child: a female-to-male gay pseudo-cat who has been on disability for mental health issues forever and who is taken care of in many ways by her long-suffering Christian mother.

Seriously though, even the DUmp doesn't seem to back up UP as much as they did a few years ago.
    I think they are tired of suffering their own fools.
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

She questioned the Obamessiah! They aren't going to back her up for that :p

On a more serious note, I'm sure that some of the people on DU have realized that she has some serious mental problems, and are hesitant to enable dangerous behavior.

On a more serious note, I'm sure that some of the people on DU have realized that she has some serious mental problems, and are hesitant to enable dangerous behavior.
    One point: Just being on DU means you have a serious mental problem. So how can people with serious mental problems accurately judge OTHER people with serious mental problems? After all, the majority of these yahoos think that the mainstream media, other than MSNBC, is a RIGHT-wing media conspiracy!