Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    What punishment do you think would be more appropriate for these women?
    That's between them and God. Why would these women need punishment unless they were doing something wrong?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

The original article calls him "very smart and very scary". You read about women all the time who are taken in by these guys and develop prison "romances" with them. She sounds like one of these lunatics.
    Where does she live? If hundreds of miles away from Texas, I wonder if she slapped on a diaper and drove for many hours just to say goodbye to her beloved murderous friend.
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

Mandatory Sterilization.

The strangers who care nothing about him were a heck of alot more compassionate towards him than he was to the people he killed. People who DID care about him. This animal killed the people who loved him. Good riddance to him.

I like to shoot people with my CANON.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Mandatory Sterilization.
    And for the men who caused the pregnancies as well?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Sonnabend
    "Aunty Melanie" has been here before....a liar, a con woman, and a sick little liberal with a bleeding heart for killers.

Banned
    A weeks worth of spelling and grammar lessons with you ought to do the trick. :D

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    A weeks worth of spelling and grammar lessons with you ought to do the trick. :D
    "Week's"; it's possessive, you know. Women seem to be better in general at grammar and spelling; I'll bet most of them could be passable in half the time. ;)

I'm just generally interested, when people call abortion murder, what they think the penalty should be for the woman who voluntarily commits the murder ("judge and jury", as one post called her). I find that people shy away from punishing the woman, so they must not really think it IS murder.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    "Week's"; it's possessive, you know. Women seem to be better in general at grammar and spelling; I'll bet most of them could be passable in half the time. ;)

I'm just generally interested, when people call abortion murder, what they think the penalty should be for the woman who voluntarily commits the murder ("judge and jury", as one post called her). I find that people shy away from punishing the woman, so they must not really think it IS murder.
    damn forget a ' and you get all snippy.

I am against abortion and it is murder in my book. How would I punish them? take their ability to reproduce, so as not to commit the same crime again.