Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I don't know how to feel about the Death Penalty anymore honestly. On one hand it makes sense to me to just rid the Earth of these scumbags who can butcher people like you or I take out the trash and feel nothing. On the other hand, I can't help but wonder whether sitting in jail for 40-50 years would be more agonizing, not being able to be free.

I dunno. I'm sad for the women in this story though, I hope God watches over their families.
    Generally I'm against the death penalty but I believe that God did leave the door open to governments as an option. As an individual, however, Christ asks me to forgive all people, even those who have done me harm. I have come to the belief that the government can resort to capital punishment but the individual may not except in self defense.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Duers seem to have such a disconnect between death row murderers and unborn babies. It is maddening.

So is the scumbag dead yet or what?
    Onward Thru the Fog

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    Duers seem to have such a disconnect between death row murderers and unborn babies. It is maddening.
    They've definitely got the cart before the horse on this one.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

5. #45 Go 
    I think that poster Th 1onein's daughter ran away some time ago. She was upset for awhile. Ihope her daughteris O.K., I think she was almost 18. I can see why she would leave. That woman could be letting ex-cons come over for dinner.
    ________
    Homemade Vaporizer
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:47 AM.