Thread: Hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hello 
    I come in here everyday to see what people have to say.I thought this site would be the alternative to democratic underground.Boy was I wrong.Looks like all you people are really worried about is getting new smiley faces.No wonder the conservative party is in such deep shit.

Quote Originally Posted by libshateamerica View Post
    I come in here everyday to see what people have to say.I thought this site would be the alternative to democratic underground.Boy was I wrong.Looks like all you people are really worried about is getting new smiley faces.No wonder the conservative party is in such deep shit.
    Democrats...terrorists or morons?

we have no interest in being as moonbatty as DU. If that's what you want - try Free Republic.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

You come here every day and all you can comment on is the one thread regarding smileys? How about the other 100k+ threads on the site?
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

All?

Fail. Sadly and miserably.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Welcome to CU. Constructive criticism is always welcome! I'm generally anti-smiley, but this thread seemed a good place to shed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Welcome to CU. Constructive criticism is always welcome! I'm generally anti-smiley, but this thread seemed a good place to shed that.

<insert multiple ROFL smilies here>

:D
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ljswisc View Post
    The guy obviously underestimates the impact of smilies.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I guess he didn't stay!
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals