Thread: UK: Muslims walking into Jewish-owned shops and saying, "I'm going to kill you"

1. #1 UK: Muslims walking into Jewish-owned shops and saying, "I'm going to kill you" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    UK: Muslims walking into Jewish-owned shops and saying, "I'm going to kill you"
    Photo included.

Threats to Jews in New York, threats to Jews in London, threats to Jews all over. And yet the UN is focused on "Islamophobia," and Islamic advocacy groups in the U.S. have to manufacture hate crimes to shore up their victim status. When will this madness end? Is the West even still able to produce a political leader who will stand up to this? The free world needs to take a stand and make it clear to Muslims in the West that this is not tolerable. But I am not holding my breath.

London - The Jewish community in Golders Green has been the target of further anti-Semitic attacks, in the form of more offensive graffiti.

Graffiti reading "Kill the filthy Jews" was daubed on walls and pavements near Golders Green tube station and vandals wrote "Jihad 4 Israel" on top of Holocaust Memorial Day adverts.Golders Green residents have unanimously condemned the ongoing hate crimes, which have risen up in the wake of the Gaza conflict....

I'm glad they have, but what about the local Muslims?

Joseph Haziza, 27, manager of Menachem Kosher butchers which is next to Sinclair Grove on Golders Green road, said: "In this area of Golders Green the graffiti hasn't been as bad. Further up the Golders Green Road they have been affected, with Muslims coming into Jewish shops and saying: 'I'm going to kill you'.
    "I don't wear my cuple [skull cap] when I'm out and about. I don't want to be started on."...At least one Jewish resident of the area has been brutally beaten: "Bloody Beating In Golders Green," by Justin Cohen for Totally Jewish.com, January 22 (thanks to Pamela):

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/024540.php

Another good reason to fight the gun grabbers. If you seriously threatened me, I'd introduce you to allah.;)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I live in the metro area with the most muslims outside of the middle east. We also have a lot of jewish people in metro Detroit, and the wealthier muslims live in the same parts of town as the jewish people (Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, etc.). We have not had any of these types of problems. There used to be occasional problems in the high schools around that area, but the school districts dealt with them and there haven't been any problems in a while.

I think this points to the differences between the USA and european nations-despite out faults in history, the "melting pot" still is a good practice. Muslims may hold on to some of their traditions, like greeks, italians, jews and lots of other groups of americans do, but most of them buy into the american values at large-being able to sleep at night without bombs or gunfire, having a chance to make money in business, getting your kids through school so that they can get decent jobs, and so on. Most of them support gun rights, too, at least the ones who own stores do-they usually have quite an arsenal behind that bullet-proof glass.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I live in the metro area with the most muslims outside of the middle east. We also have a lot of jewish people in metro Detroit, and the wealthier muslims live in the same parts of town as the jewish people (Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, etc.). We have not had any of these types of problems. There used to be occasional problems in the high schools around that area, but the school districts dealt with them and there haven't been any problems in a while.

I think this points to the differences between the USA and european nations-despite out faults in history, the "melting pot" still is a good practice. Muslims may hold on to some of their traditions, like greeks, italians, jews and lots of other groups of americans do, but most of them buy into the american values at large-being able to sleep at night without bombs or gunfire, having a chance to make money in business, getting your kids through school so that they can get decent jobs, and so on. Most of them support gun rights, too, at least the ones who own stores do-they usually have quite an arsenal behind that bullet-proof glass.
    It's also because the majority of the mosques in your area aren't Saudi-financed Wahabbi mosques. Those are hotbeds of hatred. Jews in Brooklyn, NY, to cite one location, have been threatened and subjected to harassment.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    It's also because the majority of the mosques in your area aren't Saudi-financed Wahabbi mosques. Those are hotbeds of hatred. Jews in Brooklyn, NY, to cite one location, have been threatened and subjected to harassment.
    Another major factor is that Muslims in the Detroit area are generally wealthy. They don't want to see their kids grow up to be martyrs, they'd rather see them grow up to be doctors or scientists.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Another major factor is that Muslims in the Detroit area are generally wealthy. They don't want to see their kids grow up to be martyrs, they'd rather see them grow up to be doctors or scientists.
    It's not the wealth alone. The Moslems who blew themselves up in London were doctors. It's about their desire to become Americans and escape the failures of the Moslem lands.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Another good reason to fight the gun grabbers. If you seriously threatened me, I'd introduce you to allah.;)
    More like satan...

Unsaved = Hell
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan