1. #1 Hizballah in Venezuela: Will the U.S. move? "We will have to 'Visit Hugo 'eventually 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    That Venezuelan strongman Hugo Chavez’ regime is enabling Islamic terrorist organizations to take root in South America is no longer in question. What will the US do?
    (“Chavez plans for a terrorist regime”) in which they told of the arrival in Venezuela of Hakim Mamad Ali Diab Fattah, a member of Hizballah.

Venezuelan officials received him at the airport. In connection with his presence in the country Arostegui interviewed the former Venezuelan Intelligence Director, General Marcos Ferreira, who said Fattah represented only the tip of the iceberg in...

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=27132

Didnít Theodore Roosevelt use the Monroe Doctrine way back when to enforce our countryís will under the guise of "stabilization?" As long as we can conjure up a piece of paper to cover it - Iím all for visiting Hugo. Our guys could fly home for the weekend.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Didnít Theodore Roosevelt use the Monroe Doctrine way back when to enforce our countryís will under the guise of "stabilization?" As long as we can conjure up a piece of paper to cover it - Iím all for visiting Hugo. Our guys could fly home for the weekend.
    I never realized stabilization was a four letter word. Maybe it's just me, but given the choice between stability and anarchy or even chaos, I'll take stability, thank you.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    I never realized stabilization was a four letter word. Maybe it's just me, but given the choice between stability and anarchy or even chaos, I'll take stability, thank you.
    Do you apply that domestically too? Or just on others?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Do you apply that domestically too? Or just on others?
    I don't know, I kind of like stability everywhere. We have an election in a few months. You and I will go to the polls and vote for different candidates. One of us will be pissed the next day, but we'll get over it cuz that's stability at work.

Zimbabwe has an election this coming Sunday I believe. The opposition candidate is in hiding in the Dutch embassy. He thinks if he shows his face he'll be killed or imprisoned. He's probably right. His number 1 was arrested for treason and may be executed. One of the main players had a wife who recently had her hands and a foot chopped off before being burned to death. Lovely people!

Like I said, I'll take stability, thank you.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.