1. #1 Rush to Announce a Bipartisan Plan to Resolve the Stimulus Fight on tomorrow's show 

Rush to Announce a Bipartisan Plan to Resolve the Fight Over the Stimulus Package on Monday's Show
    Let's stop the acrimony. Let's start solving our problems... together. Why wait another day?

Copied and pasted from Rush's website on Sunday 11:41 EST

www.rushlimbaugh.com

There will come a time in the not to distant future where Obama will regret picking this fight with Rush. I will eagerly tune in tomorrow to hear this.
    Licenced New York State EMT-B

bumping so everyone can see this

3. #3 The Obama-Limbaugh Bipartisan Stimulus Plan of 2009 
    The Obama-Limbaugh Bipartisan Stimulus Plan of 2009

So, here it is, folks, The Obama-Limbaugh Bipartisan Stimulus Plan of 2009. Proposed and named by Rush Limbaugh.

In essence, he proposes that since conservatives support tax cuts, and liberals want government spending, and since Obama got 54% of the vote to McCains 46%, then 54% of the one trillion dollars of the stimulus will go to new government spending, and 46% will go to capital gains, corporate, and personal tax cuts.

This will be a true compromise, not traditional democratic "bipartisanship" where republicans are expected to roll over. It will also test which approach will work quicker and better. Rush claims that if Obama will accept this, the economy will rebound before he signs it, since businesses will be extremely excited about the tax cuts. And if the economy will recover later, it will prove that government spending is better.

It's not the best proposal, but it's an interesting one.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...108.guest.html

It's a bipartisan compromise, and I like it. Not because I think we should spend all that money on frivolous busy work, but because I know Obama will snub it.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    It's a bipartisan compromise, and I like it. Not because I think we should spend all that money on frivolous busy work, but because I know Obama will snub it.
    He just called Obama's bluff. I wonder how much coverage this plan will have on the mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    He just called Obama's bluff. I wonder how much coverage this plan will have on the mainstream media.
    Not a lot. But it'll get some play. Rush is to big to just totally ignore.

Edit: I think I just saw MSNBC airing some of it.