1. #1 Winehouse Lung Disease The Result Of Crack 
    Amy Winehouse Has Emphysema, Dad Says
    Sun., Jun. 22, 2008 9:40 AM PDT by Jovie Baclayon

Amy Winehouse's hard-partying ways have officially caught up with her.

The 24-year-old soul singer has been diagnosed with emphysema, her father, Mitch Winehouse, tells Britain's Sunday Mirror.

"With smoking the crack cocaine and the cigarettes, her lungs are all gunked up," he said. "There are nodules around the chest and dark marks. She's got 70 percent lung capacity."

The elder Winehouse went on to say, "The doctors have told her if she goes back to smoking drugs it won't just ruin her voice, it will kill her. The doctors have said that if she had continued the way she was going, she could have ended up an invalid—she wouldn't have been able to breathe."
    This will be interesting. It's hard to imagine Amy living a semi-normal life. :eek:

No, No,....(Cough)....No!

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    This will be interesting. It's hard to imagine Amy living a semi-normal life. :eek:

No, No,....(Cough)....No!
    That's alot of crack and fags you're smoking daily to get emphysema at 24 years old. Geez. :eek:

Power CUer
    I said several months ago on this board to enjoy her now, because she won't have a long career. That was an easy call on my part.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I said several months ago on this board to enjoy her now, because she won't have a long career. That was an easy call on my part.
    Yup, this woman is an idiot.

Winehouse can find "sympathy", between "shit" and "syphilis" in the dictionary. She won't find any from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Winehouse can find "sympathy", between "shit" and "syphilis" in the dictionary. She won't find any from me.
    Same here. She's got the nicotine and crack addiction. Just the doc telling her to quit won't make her do it. Next thing we'll be seeing her obit. It's sad, but she's done it to herself.