1. #1 Something's wrong with my TV. 
    Every channel is carrying that Planet of the Apes episode where they take over the White House.

I got that in a text message this weekend. I thiought it was pretty funny.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

2. #2 Solution 
    Banned
    Turn off the TV and crank up Lynyrd Skynyrd.
    Mix in some AC/ DC and you've got a chance to stay sane for the next four years.

The media love fest for obama(sic) make me projectile vomit.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by d206s View Post
    Turn off the TV and crank up Lynyrd Skynyrd.
    Mix in some AC/ DC and you've got a chance to stay sane for the next four years.

The media love fest for obama(sic) make me projectile vomit.

Regards
    I'm hoping, since they treat him like a celebrity, they're building him up to tear him down. I won't hold my breath though.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

4. #4 Smart 
    Banned
    I would not hold my breath, for sure.

The 'wild card' in all this is the 'cult like' behavior of the adoring fans and media.
    My recollection is that few on that fateful day in Guyana, poured the Kool Aide in the dirt.

I really think we are screwed !

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I'm hoping, since they treat him like a celebrity, they're building him up to tear him down. I won't hold my breath though.
    Eventually, I'm sure that the media will turn on him, because eventually "Obama is wonderful!" will stop selling papers. They'll start looking deeper to find something controversial once people are bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    Eventually, I'm sure that the media will turn on him, because eventually "Obama is wonderful!" will stop selling papers. They'll start looking deeper to find something controversial once people are bored.
    That is how I se it playing out, unless the GOP wins back congress in 2010. Then they can screambout how the evil Republicans are blocking Obama from saving the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Every channel is carrying that Planet of the Apes episode where they take over the White House.

I got that in a text message this weekend. I thiought it was pretty funny.
    That's funny as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by d206s View Post
    I would not hold my breath, for sure.

The 'wild card' in all this is the 'cult like' behavior of the adoring fans and media.
    My recollection is that few on that fateful day in Guyana, poured the Kool Aide in the dirt.

I really think we are screwed !
    Hey! Don't get down. Just do as Obama says we do.....hang tight to your God and guns.