1. #1 Winter Storm Tuesday!!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh well...looks like it was not necessary to run out for tons on supplies.
    As usual, the storm (so far) hasn't lived up to the hype some were giving
    it. We have maybe 2 inches on the ground here.

TOTD: Where do you think you'll be in 5 years?? Nothing to do with politics,
    just do you think you'll be in the same house,state,job, etc...

For us I'm not sure at all! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    It's snowing here in the DC area - not enough to disrupt the morning commute, but this evening may be interesting.

In five years I expect to be in the same house, have the same husband, and be with the same employer. I had a spreadsheet which counted up the investments and calculated how many weeks were left until my self-proposed retirement date, but I scrapped that when the Dow went below 9000.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

We didn't get squat...again.... in southern VA. I can't remember the last time I had trouble commuting to work. 02'?
    Most often around here....If the system comes out of the NW then it's nothing but freezing rain. It's those ones that come up from the south that kill us.

TOTD: Same house....hopefully not the same job.
    Last edited by Molon Labe; 01-27-2009 at 09:57 AM.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    The temperatures are finally getting back to normal here. I don't think my crotons survived though.:(

TOTD: If I'm still in Florida the job, house and spouse should all be the same.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The temperatures are finally getting back to normal here. I don't think my crotons survived though.:(

TOTD: If I'm still in Florida the job, house and spouse should all be the same.
    And in five years, Tristan should be messing up a dorm room, so you can get his room at home cleaned out.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

It is -3 here this morning with some snow on the ground. It might reach the mid 30's today, and with some luck the snow will quit.

TOTD: 5 yrs from now I think we'll still be here in Colorado and probably in the same house.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

I could just copy Tacitus for my weather update although it's more like - 8 and we got an annoying amount of snow.

TOTD: Same house although the yard will be vastly improved. Same husband although he may agree to a haircut by then. Totally different employer. Actually, I will be employing myself. :)

It is in the mid-thirty's here, and it is supposed to be sunny today :p

TOTD: I plan to be married, with a house, and either in a more supervisory role at my work, or doing something else. Ideally, I will have published the book I'm working on and will be a professional author ;)

After two weeks of high 60's followed by a couple days of light rain, it has cooled off.

Todays high will only be 54.

Should be back up to 60 tomorrow.

A week ago Saturday there was still some snow through the mountain pass. Last Saturday it was all melted.