Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I remember the good ol days 
    The good ol days, when bush was the 'greatest president in the history of the United States'. How many times did I hear that laugher?

The good ol days, when democrats and liberalism were a 'dying ideology. Ha!

The good ol days, when you could finger point at anyone you didn't agree with and call them traitors and pretend it made you feel strong. Just like you saw Ann Coulter do.

The good ol days, when Tobey Keith and Dubya were wingnut idols and anyone who opposed the war was accused of a lack of patriotism. Let's face it, wingers, logic was never your friend.

The good ol days, when you could run down liberals and Democrats all you want, to try and build yourselves up - and now the day is coming when they're gonna be running the whole show.

It looks everything you wanted in the good ol days ain't gonna happen, and in fact, your ideology is the one dying.

It's time you take off the blinders. Your party is over.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by riverwalker View Post
    The good ol days, when bush was the 'greatest president in the history of the United States'. How many times did I hear that laugher?

The good ol days, when you could finger point at anyone you didn't agree with and call them traitors and pretend it made you feel strong. Just like you saw Ann Coulter do.

The good ol days, when Tobey Keith and Dubya were wingnut idols and anyone who opposed the war was accused of a lack of patriotism. Let's face it, wingers, logic was never your friend.

The good ol days, when you could run down liberals and Democrats all you want, to try and build yourselves up - and now the day is coming when they're gonna be running the whole show.

It looks everything you wanted in the good ol days ain't gonna happen, and in fact, your ideology is the one dying.

The party was runied because "Dubya" went left wing on us with his increased government spending, stupid entitlement programs, not sealing the borders and a bunch of other Left Wing horseshit. You know, all the things we would have got had either that Moonbat Algore or that traitor Kerry won.

Lincoln was the greatest. GW Bush is just in the top 5. Get it straight.
    Be Not Afraid.

Banned
    And DUmbasses like you are longing for the good ol' days of Carter. I can't begin to tell you what a delightful romp THAT was! Of course if Obama wins, you will see for yourself.

My party is the American Constitution Party, thanks. :p Republicans need to rebuild from the ground up and stop looking and acting like DEMOCRATS.
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21

Oooo, a new toy! Let me go sharpen my claws!

Seriously, have you noticed you can post that here and not get banned but if we posted something like that at the DUmp we'd get tombstoned faster than you can say Chimpy McBushitler
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Riverwalker?

Riverwalker?

You weren't that asshole on Ice Road Truckers who whined all the time about his feet being cold, are you?

Riverwalker. My big ole butt.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Oh, I get it. You actually think it matters which party is in charge anymore.

Aren't you precious.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

You can take your turn at "running the whole show", but you'll be miserable within a week or so. Because your side turned classic liberalism into whining, complaining and finding someone or group to blame or criticize. Without a Bush to run down or republicans in power to blame for everything, your reason for existence will dwindle and you'll have a hollow, aching pain in your warm fuzzy belly.