Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    My favorite conspiracy theory is pretty radical.

I believe that Lee Harvy Oswald was the only person who took a shot at President Kennedy with the intention of killing him.
    Slightly OT, am I the only one who think it's kind of in bad taste that there's a popular bar in Dallas called Lee Harvey's?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Slightly OT, am I the only one who think it's kind of in bad taste that there's a popular bar in Dallas called Lee Harvey's?
    I guess that would depend on how you felt about JFK.
    For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.
    To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?”

2 Corinthians 2:15-16

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I guess that would depend on how you felt about JFK.
    Really? Naming a night spot after an assassin is only in poor taste if you liked the victim? Etiquette has certainly changed over the years.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Really? Naming a night spot after an assassin is only in poor taste if you liked the victim? Etiquette has certainly changed over the years.
    I wasn't being serious. You really should develop a better sense of humor or at least a better sense of when someone is joking.
    For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.
    To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?”

2 Corinthians 2:15-16

Power CUer
    I thought those little faces were what people used to indicate they were joking. Otherwise, a typed statement looks perfectly serious.