Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The white racist sore loser repubs will refuse to play nice for 8 years 
    Sonnabend
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4934497

Philosoraptor Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jan-29-09 06:54 AM
    Original message

The white racist sore loser repubs will refuse to play nice for 8 years

We saw what they did to PRESIDENT OBAMA yesterday, left him high and dry, not a single vote for Obama's economic plan, this is how it will be for the next 8 fucking years.
    It's called voting and it was the right thing to do.Sorry you didn't like it. Hate to be the one top tell you but sometimes people vote against things you want.

It's called freedom.Obama is President...he aint Emperor.

Weren't you the ones who wanted everyone to have the vote, and for all votes to be counted? Guess what.

They were.

They REALLY ARE white supremacists, and they REALLY ARE melting down just like rush limbaugh at the very idea of a black man telling them what to do from the oval office.
    Only person I see mentioning race is you.

We have only just begun to see how shitty they will all behave, they are going to give this man a very, very hard time and we should all prepare and brace for it.
    And the last eight years of hate was...what?

The steel cage, no holds barred fight is on and my money is on PRESIDENT OBAMA.
    Yup. It's a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Fuck you childish republican assholes
    Pot, kettle, over....

Liberal N proud Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Jan-29-09 07:07 AM
    Response to Original message
    4. You would think they would be bit more humble considering the thumping they took in the last two elections. Still they remain true to the republican values of more for the rich and less for the middle class and poor.
    Oh I don't know...I was kinda impressed. Teach Obambi a little humility.

The reason the republicans will not vote for this stimulus is because it does exactly the opposite of what they would do. They would continue to neglect infrastructure, education, health care and US products.
    They voted against it because it was pork barrel spending and it lost. Get over it

The last 8 years has proven they would rather destroy those things than build them up.

The last eight years have proven what a snivelling hypocrite you are.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 01-29-2009 at 08:20 AM.

They voted against it because it was pork barrel spending and it lost. Get over it
    The bill still did pass. By a margin of about 60 votes I believe.

Sonnabend
    Oh.Okay.:(

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Yeah... unfortunately, the gesture was purely symbolic. The Dems have just about total control of the House right now.

If Colin Powell or Gov. Steele had been elected (Powell would have had to stay conservative) the democrats would have no problem voting no on any legislation proposed by them. Would it be racist then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Yeah, every Republican in the house, and 11 democrats, voted against the bill, but it still passed :( Hopefully the senate Republicans will also vote no. I think they have more power.

But it puts responsibility squarely on Obama and the Dems when it Fails. Can't blame Bush and the Rep. when none voted for it.

they said it was good that the Republicans were marginalized, so why should they care they didn't vote on this bill?

they won, didn't they. isn't that what they wanted?

idiots

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorsedriver View Post
    But it puts responsibility squarely on Obama and the Dems when it Fails. Can't blame Bush and the Rep. when none voted for it.
    That's not how the media will spin it. Bush will be blamed for everything for at least one term, maybe two.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    Yeah, every Republican in the house, and 11 democrats, voted against the bill, but it still passed :( Hopefully the senate Republicans will also vote no. I think they have more power.
    The Republicans in the Senate have a better chance of stopping this type of crap, but not the will. Several of the Republicans are so in name only.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.