Thread: Question

1. #1 Question 
    Having been on other boards in the past I know the reputation is part of the User CP...but I don't see anywhere where it would be listed. Can that be explained to me?

If you click on your User CP, you will see a line (or a block) listing your points as well as recent reputation comments.

You can make reputation comments for others by clicking on the little Scales of Justice icon in the lower left of a post. :)

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    If you click on your User CP, you will see a line (or a block) listing your points as well as recent reputation comments.
    LOL - I had no idea that was there! What a hoot.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    LOL - I had no idea that was there! What a hoot.
    There is no wrath like that of a woman who has just discovered Reputation. :p

Power CUer
    Nah, most of it's good. No wrath here. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

6. #6 I'm Confused 

You can make reputation comments for others by clicking on the little Scales of Justice icon in the lower left of a post. :)
    I know the user CP is where they are always listed on the other boards...this one looks similar but if the scales are telling me I have ten (10) already, then those ten ought to be listed, and I see them nowhere. I'm just trying to get used to things here. I still need to drive the board around the block, kick the tires a bit and learn my way around.

Quote Originally Posted by danmoran View Post
    I know the user CP is where they are always listed on the other boards...this one looks similar but if the scales are telling me I have ten (10) already, then those ten ought to be listed, and I see them nowhere. I'm just trying to get used to things here. I still need to drive the board around the block, kick the tires a bit and learn my way around.
    I dunno. They are listed on my User CP. It could be that the software just gives you 10 points as a default when you sign up. That way, your little "health" box thingy starts out green instead of black.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I dunno. They are listed on my User CP. It could be that the software just gives you 10 points as a default when you sign up. That way, your little "health" box thingy starts out green instead of black.

Teh winner! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!