Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Bubba, that last picture was pretty darn hilarious. I never knew til Shaun of the Dead they called 'em Fags in Europe, couldn't imagine myself lighting up a Newport here and having someone ask "Have you got an extra fag?" :p

    I played soccer growing up, but please don't hold it against me. I was the chubby kid so I always played goalie. I kicked arse at soccer, got me thin enough for little league at which point I dropped goalie like a bad habit.;)
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Bubba, that last picture was pretty darn hilarious. I never knew til Shaun of the Dead they called 'em Fags in Europe, couldn't imagine myself lighting up a Newport here and having someone ask "Have you got an extra fag?" :p

    I played soccer growing up, but please don't hold it against me. I was the chubby kid so I always played goalie. I kicked arse at soccer, got me thin enough for little league at which point I dropped goalie like a bad habit.;)
    Soccer and Cycling. Man sports for manly men. I played only in pickup games. Still loved it.

    World Cup!!!!


    And Tour de France!!!!!!
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Seriously, I am forced to deal with these fags on other forums of the board. I really feel that "Sports" should be a fag free zone.:D
    Hey! If there's an Anti-Christ, then I'm the Anti-Fag. And, of course, you all know my feelings about soccer. But, on the other hand, I now do bake pastries! :D
     

  4. #14  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Hey! If there's an Anti-Christ, then I'm the Anti-Fag. And, of course, you all know my feelings about soccer. But, on the other hand, I now do bake pastries! :D
    I'm not sure how you helped your case there, CW. You confirmed your love of soccer and admitted to baking. Is cycling next?
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
     

  5. #15  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Hey! If there's an Anti-Christ, then I'm the Anti-Fag. And, of course, you all know my feelings about soccer. But, on the other hand, I now do bake pastries! :D
    CW, you're the girliest, most elitist guy I know. ;)
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    CW, you're the girliest, most elitist guy I know. ;)
    I agree, CW. He's very special.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
     

  7. #17  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    I do like soccer though, it gets a bad rep but it at it's heights it is an exciting sport, both to play and watch, and at it's lows I'd rather have spent the time on the toilet attempting to pass a stone.

    Bubba, will you still wuv me?
     

  8. #18  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Who the HELL is in charge here?!! Ban these girly men from this forum immediately!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    I do like soccer though, it gets a bad rep but it at it's heights it is an exciting sport, both to play and watch, and at it's lows I'd rather have spent the time on the toilet attempting to pass a stone.

    Bubba, will you still wuv me?
    XXXOOO sweetie pie...
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
     

  10. #20  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Who the HELL is in charge here?!! Ban these girly men from this forum immediately!
    I prefer the term "masculinely challenged." :D
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •