1. #1 Feds allege plot to destroy Fannie Mae data 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Feds allege plot to destroy Fannie Mae data

URBANA, Md. (AP) - The Justice Department says it foiled a plot by a fired Fannie Mae contract worker in Maryland to destroy all the data on the mortgage giant's 4,000 computer servers nationwide.
    The U.S. Attorney's Office says 35-year-old Rajendrasinh Makwana, of Glen Allen, Va., is scheduled for arraignment Friday in U.S. District Court in Baltimore on one count of computer intrusion.

U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein says Makwana was fired Oct. 24.
    Rosenstein says that on that day, Makwana programmed a computer with a malicious code that was set to spread throughout the Fannie Mae network and destroy all data this Saturday.
    Makwana's federal public defender did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

His Cover Story :

Rajendrasinh Makwana Not The Kind To Go Out Quietly

Former disgruntled Fannie Mae Employee Rajendrasinh Makwana is not the kind to just pack up and leave quietly. After being fired from Fannie Mae for creating a computer script he shouldn’t have, Unix engineer Rajendrasinh Makwana was apparently pissed off…very pissed off. Proving that you can be highly intelligent and still be stupid, Rajendrasinh Makwana proceeded to imbed malicious code on Fanny Mae servers, which if it would have kicked into action like it was supposed to on January 31, would have destroyed data on all Fannie Mae servers. The script was thankfully spotted by chance before it went off. For his little stunt Rajendrasinh Makwana is now facing up to 10 years in prison. Well done genius. The lesson here? Geeks are dangerous, and Rajendrasinh Makwana should probably look for a non computer related gig when he goes out of jail.
    http://buzzhunt.com/news/rajendrasin...o-out-quietly/

Comments :
    Maybe butt boy and the other snakes in the Dem party want it all to go away and the people to disappear since they can squeal on the scum..Yes I think butt boy and the other had something to do with trying to get rid of evidence..
    “Rajendrasinh Makwana, an Indian citizen”
    Fannie Mae hiring H1B’s instead of U.S. citizens?
    How ironic!
    “Bawney Frank and others want the EVIDENCE destroyed....”
    They should have sent Sandy “Burglar” Berger to do the job...he’s a professional.
    1. Black Mesa January 30th, 2009 - 9:01 am
    We have to find out who this guy was working for… I don’t care if he gets off… I want the big fish behind this
    2. stargirl January 30th, 2009 - 9:01 am
    he must have been hired by barney frank or chris dodd.
    3. Righto, Brighto January 30th, 2009 - 9:01 am
    Boyfriend of Barney Frank?
    4. BobbyB January 30th, 2009 - 9:02 am
    Interesting name! OOPS- no profiling, sorry!!! Wonder what he tried to hide and for whom?????
    5. Dust In the WIND January 30th, 2009 - 9:02 am
    Yes, Destroy it all, wouldnt that have been quite convenient for some of those political power brokers who had their hand in the kitty! I bet Franklin Reins and Herb Moses would have paid big money to have all the backup data destroyed. To bad the constitution doesnt allow for Financial TREASON ! ! ! ! ! !
    6. scabbeus January 30th, 2009 - 9:03 am
    This is very exciting - finally Frank, Dodd, Franklin Raines and Jamie Gorelic will be heading to the federal pen!
    7. Mac-101 January 30th, 2009 - 9:03 am
    Got to agree with the top three. Lets waterboard him to find out what Kapitalist PIGS he was working for!
    8. Robert M January 30th, 2009 - 9:04 am
    Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton…..
    9. freddy fender January 30th, 2009 - 9:04 am
    Bush was still in office; I bet it was him!!
    Figured I’d get that ridiculous lefty blame-game claim out of the way so we can all move on and rightfully abuse the Obots: Raines, Backdoor Barney, Schumer, Dodd, DeadTed, Reid, and Pelosi.
    10. Chris January 30th, 2009 - 9:04 am
    Sounds to me like Barney might be p!ssed because his boy got busted!
    11. Doug Rose January 30th, 2009 - 9:05 am
    Hope and Change”….the Records ?
    12. Truthteller January 30th, 2009 - 9:05 am
    Probably designed and engineered by democrats in order to protect democrats in likes of Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and Franklin Reins for beginners, this will ensure that they stay in power long enough to spend trillions more before the general public can catch on despite the news media black out on the truth.
    13. David Meisner January 30th, 2009 - 9:06 am
    Isn’t this almost like the plot of Fight Club?
    14. Mike Jones January 30th, 2009 - 9:06 am
    I bet a hundred bucks this guy was tied to that bunch over at ACORN. (who just got 4.2 Billion dollars from Obama’s Stimulus bill). This will go away very quickly over at the Justice Department.

He is an idiot.
    There are much better ways to do that than with UNIX scripts.

rm -rf obama*