1. #1 Police: Sister beats up bride at wedding reception 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    HEBRON, Ind. — A woman who wasn’t invited to her sister’s wedding reception showed up anyway and attacked the bride, pulling out clumps of her hair, police said.Annmarie Bricker, 23, of Valparaiso, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of battery.

Jeremy Glotzbach told police he was hosting a reception for newlyweds Nicholas Landry and Lori Kappes at his home on Jan. 23 when Bricker, Kappes’ sister, attacked Kappes on the front porch.

"Maybe she was wearing her new bra ?"

Bricker pulled out clumps of Kappes’ hair, struck her head and took the bride to the ground during a struggle, according to the Porter County Sheriff’s Department.

Bricker told police she went to the house because she "just wanted to talk" to her sister and parents about family problems. She said she never touched her sister, but five witnesses contradicted her, authorities said. Kappes did not need medical treatment.

Bricker later resigned from her job as a Porter County 911 dispatcher, officials said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/nat...osition=recent

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    HEBRON, Ind. — A woman who wasn’t invited to her sister’s wedding reception showed up anyway and attacked the bride, pulling out clumps of her hair, police said.Annmarie Bricker, 23, of Valparaiso, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of battery.

Jeremy Glotzbach told police he was hosting a reception for newlyweds Nicholas Landry and Lori Kappes at his home on Jan. 23 when Bricker, Kappes’ sister, attacked Kappes on the front porch.

"Maybe she was wearing her new bra ?"

Bricker pulled out clumps of Kappes’ hair, struck her head and took the bride to the ground during a struggle, according to the Porter County Sheriff’s Department.

Bricker told police she went to the house because she "just wanted to talk" to her sister and parents about family problems. She said she never touched her sister, but five witnesses contradicted her, authorities said. Kappes did not need medical treatment.

Bricker later resigned from her job as a Porter County 911 dispatcher, officials said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/nat...osition=recent

Why do I find myself curiously aroused by this story :D;)

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Why do I find myself curiously aroused by this story :D;)
    How about now?

http://www.portercountysheriff.com/m...8/bricker.html
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

That story is completely useless with out mugshots. :D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Classy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post

Whats your point? Two broads fighting is always hot :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Whats your point? Two broads fighting is always hot :D
    It's starts to get really scarey when they are down to their underwear and rolling around in the Blood, the mud and the beer !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    It's starts to get really scarey when they are down to their underwear and rolling around in the Blood, the mud and the beer !

scary or hot whats the difference?:D

Those Valpo babes hang in ChiTown a lot. They'll rumble at the drop of a hat... er... clump of hair.
    Where's the video?
    Secular militants, not Christian conservatives, currently strive to transform America in a way our founders would neither recognize nor approve.