Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 This Child Wasn't Aborted 

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

No, he wasn't and good on Mom for seeing it through. Regardless of how we view his political ascendancy, she did the right thing during an era when some in her class just flew to Puerto Rico.

BSR
    Hmmm, I like that.. It turns the tables on the pro-abortion crowd and their leader.

You could say the same for the fetus that became Adolf Hitler or Mao Zedong or Ted Kennedy. Whats your point? That if a woman makes a decision to abort then another Nobel Prize winning genius goes down the drain and there goes humanity?

Guess what, not all Republicans are god fearing christians. Some of us don't believe in god and we're not superstitious either.

Unless we step on a crack 'cause we don't want to break our mother's back.

Acid Rain
    Global Warming
    Abortion
    Taxes
    Rap Music
    Muslims
    Christians
    Bush
    Obama
    Ford
    Chevy
    Cardinals
    Steelers

Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    You could say the same for the fetus that became Adolf Hitler or Mao Zedong or Ted Kennedy. Whats your point? That if a woman makes a decision to abort then another Nobel Prize winning genius goes down the drain and there goes humanity?

Guess what, not all Republicans are god fearing christians. Some of us don't believe in god and we're not superstitious either.

Unless we step on a crack 'cause we don't want to break our mother's back.

Acid Rain
    Global Warming
    Abortion
    Taxes
    Rap Music
    Muslims
    Christians
    Bush
    Obama
    Ford
    Chevy
    Cardinals
    Steelers

Yawn.
    The point is that every child/fetus has a right to become whoever he or she is fated to become, be it Albert Einstein or Aloph Hilter.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The point is that every child/fetus has a right to become whoever he or she is fated to become, be it Albert Einstein or Aloph Hilter.
    I've never even HEARD of Aloph Hitler. Was he a relative of the German dictator's?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I've never even HEARD of Aloph Hitler. Was he a relative of the German dictator's?
    I guess you never heard of a typo either That doesn't really surprise me.

C. S. Lewis

I guess you never heard of a typo either That doesn't really surprise me.
    She's just yanking his tail. Linda Numbers is our Spelling Nazi, I'm the resident clean freak, Moo is our window into the esoteric, and you are our Better Nature.

We've all got something. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    She's just yanking his tail. Linda Numbers is our Spelling Nazi, I'm the resident clean freak, Moo is our window into the esoteric, and you are our Better Nature.

We've all got something. :p
    It's nice to be a part of a not so seemless whole. :D

C. S. Lewis

It's nice to be a part of a not so seemless whole. :D
    For a second there, I thought you wrote "seedy hole" which is amazingly apt. :D