Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Hybrid View

  1. #1 This Child Wasn't Aborted 
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,419

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    No, he wasn't and good on Mom for seeing it through. Regardless of how we view his political ascendancy, she did the right thing during an era when some in her class just flew to Puerto Rico.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    BSR
    Guest
    Hmmm, I like that.. It turns the tables on the pro-abortion crowd and their leader.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida
    Posts
    70
    You could say the same for the fetus that became Adolf Hitler or Mao Zedong or Ted Kennedy. Whats your point? That if a woman makes a decision to abort then another Nobel Prize winning genius goes down the drain and there goes humanity?

    Guess what, not all Republicans are god fearing christians. Some of us don't believe in god and we're not superstitious either.

    Unless we step on a crack 'cause we don't want to break our mother's back.


    Acid Rain
    Global Warming
    Abortion
    Taxes
    Rap Music
    Muslims
    Christians
    Bush
    Obama
    Ford
    Chevy
    Cardinals
    Steelers


    Yawn.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    You could say the same for the fetus that became Adolf Hitler or Mao Zedong or Ted Kennedy. Whats your point? That if a woman makes a decision to abort then another Nobel Prize winning genius goes down the drain and there goes humanity?

    Guess what, not all Republicans are god fearing christians. Some of us don't believe in god and we're not superstitious either.

    Unless we step on a crack 'cause we don't want to break our mother's back.


    Acid Rain
    Global Warming
    Abortion
    Taxes
    Rap Music
    Muslims
    Christians
    Bush
    Obama
    Ford
    Chevy
    Cardinals
    Steelers


    Yawn.
    The point is that every child/fetus has a right to become whoever he or she is fated to become, be it Albert Einstein or Aloph Hilter.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,492
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The point is that every child/fetus has a right to become whoever he or she is fated to become, be it Albert Einstein or Aloph Hilter.
    I've never even HEARD of Aloph Hitler. Was he a relative of the German dictator's?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,419
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I've never even HEARD of Aloph Hitler. Was he a relative of the German dictator's?
    I guess you never heard of a typo either That doesn't really surprise me.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I guess you never heard of a typo either That doesn't really surprise me.
    She's just yanking his tail. Linda Numbers is our Spelling Nazi, I'm the resident clean freak, Moo is our window into the esoteric, and you are our Better Nature.

    We've all got something. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,492
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I guess you never heard of a typo either That doesn't really surprise me.
    Certainly I have. However, I've also heard of proofreading.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member MrsSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    You could say the same for the fetus that became Adolf Hitler or Mao Zedong or Ted Kennedy. Whats your point? That if a woman makes a decision to abort then another Nobel Prize winning genius goes down the drain and there goes humanity?

    Guess what, not all Republicans are god fearing christians. Some of us don't believe in god and we're not superstitious either.

    Unless we step on a crack 'cause we don't want to break our mother's back.


    Acid Rain
    Global Warming
    Abortion
    Taxes
    Rap Music
    Muslims
    Christians
    Bush
    Obama
    Ford
    Chevy
    Cardinals
    Steelers


    Yawn.
    Ok, here's a good question for you. Can you tell me which item on your list has cost the US over 40 million human lives?
    -
    -
    -

    In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

    Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •