Thread: Super Bowl!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Where is poli? thought he would be crowing by now. :mad:

Looks like they squeaked away with another one :mad:
    crowing? I'm no raven. I'm a STILLERS FAN!! We twirl our towels and laugh at buzzard fans!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I especially liked when the old man thanked Obama.
    yea - Dan is a diehard dem like most of the old people here in Pittsburgh. The dems bought this city during the depression and these idiots don't have the sense to realize that the dems are giving it to them up the ass.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    At least the owner of the Eagles is no overt Obama fan

You are a traitor supporting obama (by paying money to the owner of the steelers)

Banned
    The queelers got off lucky again by not playing to best team in the NFC. like I said enjoy it.

Power CUer
    The queelers got off lucky again by not playing to best team in the NFC. like I said enjoy it.
    You're right, they should enjoy it. They're the superior team, your bad-loser namecalling notwithstanding.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

gator
    That was a commiefest last night.

That dickhead Bruce Springsteen is about as commie as they come. I watched a couple of minutes of his hate America slugfest and then had to throw up.

Remember also that none of those jackasses playing the friggin game last night chose to serve in the military after 911. They were too busy being selfish pricks to serve their country during a time of war. Sure, the NFL makes them stand still during the playing of the National Anthem but most of them canít even do that. The NFL also makes them do some pathetic charity event each year but when it came time to actually serve their country they chose to let other people do it for them so they can make a million bucks a year playing a stupid game and conning other morons into paying $10 for a beer and $50 for a shirt.

If they were real men they would have served their country in the war.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    You're right, they should enjoy it. They're the superior team, your bad-loser namecalling notwithstanding.
    Listen spelling nazi (who would not know a football if it hit you in the head) I dont give a shit what you say but the bottom line is they didn't play the best team in the NFC period. They played a 9-7 team and barely won. They were supposed to blow them out and didnt cover the spread.

Power CUer
    They were supposed to blow them out and didnt cover the spread.
    Oh, now I understand. You lost money on the game. :D
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Oh, now I understand. You lost money on the game. :D
    No, I dont bet on games I don't give a shit about. I didnt even watch the game.

On edit: I would have bet on the cards and won money. I would never, ever bet for the stinking queelers.
    Last edited by Lars1701a; 02-02-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Banned
    Remember what Stalin said "One death is a tragedy a million is just a statistic" So they got another one.:D