Thread: Super Bowl!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    That was a commiefest last night.

That dickhead Bruce Springsteen is about as commie as they come. I watched a couple of minutes of his hate America slugfest and then had to throw up.

Remember also that none of those jackasses playing the friggin game last night chose to serve in the military after 911. They were too busy being selfish pricks to serve their country during a time of war. Sure, the NFL makes them stand still during the playing of the National Anthem but most of them can’t even do that. The NFL also makes them do some pathetic charity event each year but when it came time to actually serve their country they chose to let other people do it for them so they can make a million bucks a year playing a stupid game and conning other morons into paying $10 for a beer and $50 for a shirt.

If they were real men they would have served their country in the war.
    Did you watch the game, or just the Haltime Show?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Did you watch the game, or just the Haltime Show?
    I watched a little bit of the game but not much.

Banned
    I have to agree with gator (throws up a bit) the halftime show was prolly revolting. I have never seen a singer rise to such heights and not be able to carry a tune in a sack.

That being said, hey gator you do know what Volunteer Military means? I bet they pay more in taxes to support the service in one year then you will do in your entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    I have to agree with gator (throws up a bit) the halftime show was prolly revolting. I have never seen a singer rise to such heights and not be able to carry a tune in a sack.

That being said, hey gator you do know what Volunteer Military means? I bet they pay more in taxes to support the service in one year then you will do in your entire life.
    I watched the Puppy Bowl at Halftime. Puppy Bowl is awesomely stupid.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I watched the Puppy Bowl at Halftime. Puppy Bowl is awesomely stupid.
    DAMMIT I missed the puppy bowl? :(

who won?

I remember years ago they had some halftime show on a channel that had broads in their underpants playing football. I loved that show :D

Great game down to the wire!

Half-time show was HORRID! Springstein was not even in tune the first 2 songs, and barely on the 3rd. Horrible show...even Prince did a better job!

gator

It is not about a requirement to serve nor is it about paying money. It is about character.

Pat Tillman had it and those silly clowns on the field last night didn’t have it.

Watching a NFL game is no different than watching the Radio City Rocketts except the Rocketts are better looking. It is only entertainment. It is not like it serious or even important although it does generate serious money for some millionaires. Nobody really gives a shit who wins or loses except for a handful of players, owners and coaches. The rest of America have mostly forgot who even played last night by this time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calif Cowgirl View Post
    Great game down to the wire!

Half-time show was HORRID! Springstein was not even in tune the first 2 songs, and barely on the 3rd. Horrible show...even Prince did a better job!
    I watched the whole game but 10 seconds of Springstein was enough for me. I never thought he could sing worth a damn. Even a raspy voice singer like Joe Cocker is better.

At least the owner of the Eagles is no overt Obama fan

You are a traitor supporting obama (by paying money to the owner of the steelers)
    Lets not forget that one of the biggest fans of the Steelers is Rush Limbaugh. I'm in good company.:p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

The queelers got off lucky again by not playing to best team in the NFC. like I said enjoy it.
    Reaaly? Cause they seem to have been the NFC Champions. I guess the best team in the NFC is a bunch of sissies since they LOST to a team like the cardinals . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.