1. #1 Obama Half-Brother arrested for possession of Marijuana 
    Obama half-brother on drug charge

The Kenyan half-brother of President Barack Obama has been arrested for alleged marijuana possession.
    George Obama was arrested in Nairobi with one joint of marijuana, police chief Joshua Omokulongolo said.
    "He is not a drug peddler. But it is illegal, it is a banned substance," he said. Mr Obama has denied the allegations.
    The US president and George Obama share the same father, but are thought to have only met each other briefly.
    George Obama, who is in his 20s, is due in court on Monday.
    "They took me from my home," George Obama told reporters in Nairobi from his jail cell. " I don't know why they are charging me."
    Kenyan family
    Last year, George Obama told Vanity Fair magazine that he had only met his more famous half-brother twice, once when he was five and once when he visited East Africa in 2006.
    Of their second meeting, George reportedly said:"It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."
    He has also said that he is studying to be a mechanic and works with a local youth group in Huruma, the area in Nairobi where he lives with his extended family.
    He is the youngest of his father's seven children and was born six months after his father died in a car crash in 1982.
    Several of the president's Kenyan relatives went to Washington for his inauguration on 20 January, though George Obama did not.
    The American president described his half brother as a " handsome, roundheaded boy with a wary gaze" in his book, Dreams From My Father.

From the BBC
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan

Sonnabend
    "They took me from my home," George Obama told reporters in Nairobi from his jail cell. " I don't know why they are charging me.
    Because you're a druggie, like your relative. You do grass and he did coke.

Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by AHeneen View Post
    Obama half-brother on drug charge

The Kenyan half-brother of President Barack Obama has been arrested for alleged marijuana possession.
    George Obama was arrested in Nairobi with one joint of marijuana, police chief Joshua Omokulongolo said.
    "He is not a drug peddler. But it is illegal, it is a banned substance," he said. Mr Obama has denied the allegations.
    The US president and George Obama share the same father, but are thought to have only met each other briefly.
    George Obama, who is in his 20s, is due in court on Monday.
    "They took me from my home," George Obama told reporters in Nairobi from his jail cell. " I don't know why they are charging me."
    Kenyan family
    Last year, George Obama told Vanity Fair magazine that he had only met his more famous half-brother twice, once when he was five and once when he visited East Africa in 2006.
    Of their second meeting, George reportedly said:"It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."
    He has also said that he is studying to be a mechanic and works with a local youth group in Huruma, the area in Nairobi where he lives with his extended family.
    He is the youngest of his father's seven children and was born six months after his father died in a car crash in 1982.
    Several of the president's Kenyan relatives went to Washington for his inauguration on 20 January, though George Obama did not.
    The American president described his half brother as a " handsome, roundheaded boy with a wary gaze" in his book, Dreams From My Father.

From the BBC
    It is funny to see this because Obama is idolized over there but as we have seen before Obama is short on helping his relatives. Basely Obama's talk is cheap and he does not have compassion as his guide.

While it is news, it says nothing about our President. So his half-brother, who he has only met once, smokes pot? Big deal. How many of us have a half-sibling, cousin, or a distant relative who smokes pot, drinks too much, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMSPADE View Post
    It is funny to see this because Obama is idolized over there but as we have seen before Obama is short on helping his relatives. Basely Obama's talk is cheap and he does not have compassion as his guide.
    Have his relatives asked him for help? I thought I read, during the primaries, that his Kenyan half-brother is not asking for handouts from Obama.

Banned
    His brother smoking pot would not even make the news unless it had something to do with the POTUS. It's no big deal but what is telling is that Obama has the means to help his half brother out of poverty. Looks like brother helping brother is not a big deal with the Magic Negro. Like most liberal Democraps, he has a problem giving his money to the needy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    While it is news, it says nothing about our President. So his half-brother, who he has only met once, smokes pot? Big deal. How many of us have a half-sibling, cousin, or a distant relative who smokes pot, drinks too much, etc etc.
    The new Billy Carter...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Sonnabend
    ..and the MSM headlines of Sarah Palin's mother in law?

Hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Because you're a druggie, like your relative. You do grass and he did coke.

Simple.
    So that would've made President Bush a druggie too. I simply do not judge people by what they did 20 years ago, or by something their stupid relatives have done. I think most of the American people are the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    True.