Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    He can't help himself Sonna,the first stages have apparently already kicked in !
    Oh come on! If some female teacher wanted to ‘play your fiddle’ when you were fifteen, and you’re a male - you’d be considered damn lucky amongst your friends, as long as she didn’t look like this Sasquatch. Nut up and be a real male and stop trying to portray yourself as god-dam Quaker!
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Vepr
    I have to admit that if I had a teacher that looked like Debra Lafave at 15 and she had wanted to sleep with me I would have gladly given up a kidney for the chance. :o :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    I have to admit that if I had a teacher that looked like Debra Lafave at 15 and she had wanted to sleep with me I would have gladly given up a kidney for the chance. :o :D
    An honest Man!:D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Oh come on! If some female teacher wanted to ‘play your fiddle’ when you were fifteen, and you’re a male - you’d be considered damn lucky amongst your friends, as long as she didn’t look like this Sasquatch. Nut up and be a real male and stop trying to portray yourself as god-dam Quaker!
    It's not so much that I am a parsimonious Quaker but that you sound like some sort of lecher at times .
    You being a grandfather should try and set a good example for Logan,there are enough deviates in California already they have no need of another .

All of those years at the DUmp must have effected your judgement and Couth/Sophistication !
    And pay more attention to Sonna,he can help and guide you !

It may get worse if they find half of the victims may be related to her. Not uncommon in Alabama.:eek:

The other issue is lack of interest in them by mature males may be making them somewhat desperate.
    The marriage strike is taking it's toll!

Power CUer
    There's a marriage strike?

Quote Originally Posted by vetwife View Post
    It may get worse if they find half of the victims may be related to her. Not uncommon in Alabama.:eek:
    Full Marks! :D:eek::p

noonwitch
    I never get adults who have sex with teenagers. Yes, some of them are attractive, but they are too irritating for anyone but other teenagers to be involved with them romantically.

I do remember in junior high how the boys would react to an attractive female teacher in her 20s. They would be very flirtatious and inappropriate. I remember one who used to scratch them with very sharp nails whenever they would say something inappropriate to her.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I remember one who used to scratch them with very sharp nails whenever they would say something inappropriate to her.
    hot.