Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 She Could Convince them that Martyrdom was the only Way to Escape the Shame. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    ''Um al-Mumenin'' had 80 women raped for suicide missions

A WOMAN suspected of recruiting more than 80 female suicide bombers has confessed to organising their rapes so she could later convince them that martyrdom was the only way to escape the shame.

Samira Jassam, 51, was arrested by Iraqi police and confessed to recruiting the women and orchestrating dozens of attacks.In a video confession, she explained how she had mentally prepared the women for martyrdom operations, passed them on to terrorists who provided explosives, and then took the bombers to their targets.

"We arrested Samira Jassim, known as 'Um al-Mumenin', the mother of the believers, who was responsible for recruiting 80 women'', Major General Qassim Atta said."She confessed her responsibility for these actions, and she confirmed that 28 attempts had been made in one of the terrorists' strongholds,'' he said.

Samira Jassim was arrested on January 21. She is allegedly linked to the Ansar al-Sunnah insurgent group.
    Two of the attacks for which Samira Jassim admitted responsibility in the video confession took place in Diyala province, in central Iraq, which is considered one of the most dangerous areas of the country.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...005961,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

A WOMAN suspected of recruiting more than 80 female suicide bombers has confessed to organising their rapes so she could later convince them that martyrdom was the only way to escape the shame.

Samira Jassam, 51, was arrested by Iraqi police and confessed to recruiting the women and orchestrating dozens of attacks.In a video confession, she explained how she had mentally prepared the women for martyrdom operations, passed them on to terrorists who provided explosives, and then took the bombers to their targets.

"We arrested Samira Jassim, known as 'Um al-Mumenin', the mother of the believers, who was responsible for recruiting 80 women'', Major General Qassim Atta said."She confessed her responsibility for these actions, and she confirmed that 28 attempts had been made in one of the terrorists' strongholds,'' he said.

Samira Jassim was arrested on January 21. She is allegedly linked to the Ansar al-Sunnah insurgent group.
    Two of the attacks for which Samira Jassim admitted responsibility in the video confession took place in Diyala province, in central Iraq, which is considered one of the most dangerous areas of the country.

The profile for a female suicide bomber rarely gets mentioned in western media (of course, so much of what goes on in the world rarely gets mentioned in western media), but the primary motivation for them is usually a shameful act, such as a rape or divorce, which leaves them with no future in that culture. By martyring themselves, the regain their honor and become heroes. You'd think that feminists would be apalled by this, but then, they didn't seem to notice that President Bush liberated more women in a few years than Gloria Steinem, NOW and the rest of the "sisterhood" ever did.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Fanatics will do whatever they feel is necessary to achieve their goals even coercing some men to break God's laws and force themselves on women in order to recruit those women to perform another God forbidden act. They the have no fear or respect for the god that they say they serve.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    This doesn't surprise me in the least. Fanatics will do whatever they feel is necessary to achieve their goals even coercing some men to break God's laws and force themselves on women in order to recruit those women to perform another God forbidden act. They the have no fear or respect for the god that they say they serve.
    In fact, since martyrdom means a definite place in Allah's heaven, the men will probably choose to become martyrs, also.

But all religions are the same, don't you know? :mad:
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Yet, still, the DUers tell me I've bought into "anti-muslim propaganda" when I point these types of things out to them.

They don't get that I can be fair to the muslims who I meet, yet still mistrust their religion.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Yet, still, the DUers tell me I've bought into "anti-muslim propaganda" when I point these types of things out to them.

They don't get that I can be fair to the muslims who I meet, yet still mistrust their religion.
    I take it that they never actually address the facts themselves?
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

soak her in pork blood and set her on fire.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    soak her in pork blood and set her on fire.
    Pork blood doesn't burn. You'd have to mix it with kerosene.
    --Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Pork blood doesn't burn. You'd have to mix it with kerosene.
    it may not burn - but it does defile according to islam.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    it may not burn - but it does defile according to islam.
    This is true, but why settle for defiling when you can cause physical as well as psychological pain?
    --Odysseus