Thread: From the diary of a Vermonter . . . .

1. #1 From the diary of a Vermonter . . . . 
    Dear Dairy,

AUG.12 - Moved to our new home in Vermont. It is so beautiful here. The mountains are so majestic. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.
    I love it here.

OCT.14 - Vermont is the most beautiful place on earth.The leaves are turned all the colors and shades of red and orange.. Went for a ride through the beautiful mountains and saw some deer. They are so graceful, certainly they are the most wonderful animal on earth. This must be Paradise. I love it here.

NOV.11 - Deer season will start soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it will snow soon. I love it here.

DEC. 2 - It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won), and when the snow-plow came by, we had the shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. I love Vermont.

DEC.12 - More snow last night. I love it. The snow plow did his trick again to the driveway. I love it here.

DEC.19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work. I am exhausted from shoveling. Fucking snow-plow.

DEC.22 - More of that white shit fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snow-plow hides around the curve and waits until I'm done shoveling the driveway. Asshole!

DEC.25 - Merry Fucking Christmas! More friggin' snow. If I ever get my hands on that son-of-a-bitch who drives that snow-plow, I swear I'll kill the bastard. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the fucking ice.

DEC.27 - More white shit last night. Been inside for 3 days except for shoveling out the driveway after that snow-plow goes through every time. Can't go anywhere, car's stuck in a mountain of white shit. The weatherman says to expect another 10" of the shit again tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10" is?!

DEC.28 - The fucking weatherman was wrong. We got 34" of that white shit this time. At this rate, it won't melt before next summer. The snow-plow got stuck up the road and that bastard came to the doorand asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him I had broken six shovels already shoveling all the shit he pushed into the driveway, I broke my last one over his fucking head!

JAN. 4 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on the way back a damned deer ran in front of the car and I hit it. Did about $3000 damage to the car. Those fucking beasts should be killed. Wish the hunters had killed them all last November.

MAY 3 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rusting out from that fucking salt they put all over the road??

MAY 10 - Moved to Georgia. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever live in that god-forsaken state of Vermont.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Going Vermont for skiing and snowboarding :D. I cant ski (friends ski and snowboard), but I do think the scenery is beautiful :). And the maple syrup...!