Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 I want to hear the pro-choicers defend this. 
    There is only a few minutes difference in the viable baby and the sub human fetus.

Oh, yeah. It's in Florida.
    Fla. doctor investigated in badly botched abortion
    By CHRISTINE ARMARIO

Eighteen and pregnant, Sycloria Williams went to an abortion clinic outside Miami and paid $1,200 for Dr. Pierre Jean-Jacque Renelique to terminate her 23-week pregnancy.

Three days later, she sat in a reclining chair, medicated to dilate her cervix and otherwise get her ready for the procedure.

Only Renelique didn't arrive in time. According to Williams and the Florida Department of Health, she went into labor and delivered a live baby girl.

What Williams and the Health Department say happened next has shocked people on both sides of the abortion debate: One of the clinic's owners, who has no medical license, cut the infant's umbilical cord. Williams says the woman placed the baby in a plastic biohazard bag and threw it out.

Police recovered the decomposing remains in a cardboard box a week later after getting anonymous tips.

"I don't care what your politics are, what your morals are, this should not be happening in our community," said Tom Pennekamp, a Miami attorney representing Williams in her lawsuit against Renelique (ren-uh-LEEK') and the clinic owners.
    http://www.buffalonews.com/260/story/570428.html
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I hope she and any assistant are locked up for murder...cold-blooded murder.
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan

Can I get a mod to correct defend in the title before Linda pops my hand with a ruler.:o
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Can I get a mod to correct defend in the title before Linda pops my hand with a ruler.:o
    Are you afraid of her? I tell he to STFU and like it.

Power CUer
    Too late. That's my answer to the thread question, as well. Why did the woman wait until viability to seek an abortion? There's really no reason for that.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Your wish is my command. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Are you afraid of her? I tell he to STFU and like it.
    No, actually I think she's funny with it. I used to loathe Linda, but I just laugh at it now.

Banned
    No, actually I think she's funny with it. I used to loathe Linda, but I just laugh at it now.

Ok just checking. :)

Power CUer
    Aw. I don't loathe ANYone here. I'm contemptuous of a few, but you never made that list.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Aw. I don't loathe ANYone here. I'm contemptuous of a few, but you never made that list.
    I used to think different, but you aiight in my book.