Thread: "Weird Suicide Ends Sarkozy departure Ceremony"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    You really need to get that sand out of your vagina. It's a joke.
    What's in that orifice at any given time is NONE of your business. And the security detail acted appropriately.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Yeah, but Teddy Roosevelt would've taken the bullet, delivered a speech and only then taken off.
    As he actually had occasion to do. :)

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    What's in that orifice at any given time is NONE of your business. And the security detail acted appropriately.
    I think your problem is that NOTHING has been in there in a long time. You may need to call roto rooter to clean out the cobwebs out of it. I bet you wouldn't be so condescending about everything and overall a happier person.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    As he actually had occasion to do. :)
    My point exactly. Bully for you!!:D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I nominate this whole thread for a CUzy. :p
    “When the doctor is out, I’m in.”

Quote Originally Posted by nacho View Post
    I nominate this whole thread for a CUzy. :p
    Dang...it's really getting like the old old CU!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Dang...it's really getting like the old old CU!
    An interesting exchange but where will it end ?But I expect Bridget to pop up any second now with a little pearl of quasi-Wisdom !

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Israeli 'suicide cop': family refute claims that he killed himself

"VIDEO OF SECURITY TAKING CONTROL !"
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4209639.ece

Jerusalem - The death of an Israeli guard who was shot in the head during a farewell ceremony for President Sarkozy of France continued to provoke debate yesterday as the family disputed claims that he committed suicide. Raed Ghanan’s death created a security scare at the airport where Mr Sarkozy and his wife, Carla Bruni, were saying their farewells to the Israeli Prime Minister and President. Officials at the French Embassy said they were sorry that the incident had overshadowed an otherwise productive visit by Mr Sarkozy.

The death of an Israeli guard who was shot in the head during a farewell ceremony for President Sarkozy of France continued to provoke debate yesterday as the family disputed claims that he committed suicide.

Raed Ghanan’s death created a security scare at the airport where Mr Sarkozy and his wife, Carla Bruni, were saying their farewells to the Israeli Prime Minister and President. Officials at the French Embassy said they were sorry that the incident had overshadowed an otherwise productive visit by Mr Sarkozy.

Mr Ghanan was guarding the outer perimeter of the area, positioned on a roof about 200 metres from the VIP delegation. Police said that an initial investigation revealed that he shot himself, and then fell off the roof.

A band was playing when the shot was fired, preventing the French and Israeli leaders from hearing the discharge. Bodyguards ushered Mr Sarkozy up the stairs to his plane and Ehud Olmert to a bullet-proof vehicle.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4209639.ece