Thread: “Michelle had divorced Barack because he had become ‘too much of a star.

1. #1 “Michelle had divorced Barack because he had become ‘too much of a star. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Sometimes a President Is Just a President

(I'm about to resign from the human race after reading this--how could a clearly packaged-up slick fraud like the rangy, doublespeaking Barack Obama be the object of desire for these women? I have truly become some kind of outlander. He is as appealing to me as a cold slithering reptile. See excerpt below) ----------------------------------------------------

......................."This 'Broad' Is truely 'bent' !"

Sometimes a President Is Just a President Many women — not too surprisingly — were dreaming about sex with the president. “Michelle had divorced Barack because he had become ‘too much of a star.’ He then married my mother, who was oh so proud to be...

http://warner.blogs.nytimes.com/2009...t-a-president/

What utter drivel and waste of ink and paper.

What's worse is that a number of the people leaving comments also seem to spend a surprising amount of time having sexual fantasies about Obama or worrying about whether or not they would meet with Michelle's approval in various ways.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Lots of frustrated liberal woman out there fantasizing about the 'Chosen one '.The psychology of these critters is sad and sorted.Most are plain looking, overweight groupies that all flock to the latest liberal political campaign and walk around carrying signs and chanting some BDS crap while they dream of having sex with a well known liberal super-star.

The real 'hard core' cases sign up for 'code pink'.They were all members of NOW until that outfit went 'belly up' because of Clinton's Lewinsky problem and now they are part of this circus

Patent Member
    Hmm...political fanfiction.

Can we expect some Obama/Pelosi slashfiction in the near future? I think so!

The "second" black president may take after the first?? :eek:
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Hmm...political fanfiction.

Can we expect some Obama/Pelosi slashfiction in the near future? I think so!
    LOL! You nailed it perfectly. Political fanfiction. If it's like all the other fanfiction I've read......ewwww! :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What do you expect from a raving lunatic from the NY Times. She even looks like a goof ball on Prozac.