Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Israel Elections 
    I guess sometime soon we'll be hearing about the general elections in Jerusalam as to who the new Prime Minister will be. It concerns me that any party running for Israel Prime Minister would want to consider giving up the Golan Heights as a plan for furthering peace in the Middle East. It concerns me to think that all politics aside there are actually people and those in high places that even think peace is achievable in the Middle East between Israel and Islam.

Benjamin Netanyahu: Determined to keep the Golan Heights in the hands of Israel.

Tzipi Livni: I think teeters with the idea that Israel can afford to lose them.

I know the Foreign Minister must be much stronger than to think Israel can afford such a mistake. It may have been well to see the first female Prime Minister of Israel since Golda Meir. But with so much at stake and these current times of Jihad and radical Islam. Giving up more ground could only be a catastrophe waiting to happen. :o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by danmoran View Post
    I guess sometime soon we'll be hearing about the general elections in Jerusalam as to who the new Prime Minister will be. It concerns me that any party running for Israel Prime Minister would want to consider giving up the Golan Heights as a plan for furthering peace in the Middle East. It concerns me to think that all politics aside there are actually people and those in high places that even think peace is achievable in the Middle East between Israel and Islam.

Benjamin Netanyahu: Determined to keep the Golan Heights in the hands of Israel.

Tzipi Livni: I think teeters with the idea that Israel can afford to lose them.

I know the Foreign Minister must be much stronger than to think Israel can afford such a mistake. It may have been well to see the first female Prime Minister of Israel since Golda Meir. But with so much at stake and these current times of Jihad and radical Islam. Giving up more ground could only be a catastrophe waiting to happen. :o
    Sure hope Benjamin Netanyahu wins. Someone has to stand up to the magic negro and I know a man like that will piss off Gator. Its a Win-Win!!!!

Considering that with the modern Soviet artillery tubes that Syria has plenty of, Tel Aviv is within range of those tubes from the Golan Heights.

The Israelis would have to be suicidal to give up that chunk of desert.

rm -rf obama*

gator
    Who really gives a shit what those filthy Middle Eastern dickheads do in their stupid elections?

They are a brutal apartheid theocratic piece of shit country. It doesn't matter if tweetydum or tweelydee wins the election. The Palestinians will still be treated like shit and the goddamn Israelis will still shakedown the US for money. Meanwhile a billion friggin Arabs will still be pissed at the US because we are arming their enemy, and Palestinians will contiue to slaughtered by the Israelis and we will still send the Israelis money and we will still send our finest young men and women to die fighting the Israeli's enemies. Nothing much will change.

I think we have a whole lot more important things to do nowadays than worry about the Israelis living high on the hog.

gator - you like being an ignorant piece of shit don't ya
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Sure hope Benjamin Netanyahu wins. Someone has to stand up to the magic negro and I know a man like that will piss off Gator. Its a Win-Win!!!!
    Netanyahu's position is that Jews don't need to die to assuage European guilt, Islamic dementia or the pathologies of bigots. Gator will scream bloody murder if Netanyahu wins, and with any luck, he'll pop a blood vessel.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Considering that with the modern Soviet artillery tubes that Syria has plenty of, Tel Aviv is within range of those tubes from the Golan Heights.
    The Israelis would have to be suicidal to give up that chunk of desert.
    They'd be foolish to give it up for another reason. Giving concessions to your enemies doesn't make you reasonable or compassionate in their eyes, it makes you weak, and weakness invites further attacks. Notice that after the Israelis offered Arafat his own state, he launched the bloodiest intifada. That's because he thought that the Israelis would fold because they were giving away so much. Giving the Golan Heights to Syria, when Syria continues to support Hezbollah and maintains a constant war footing with Israel, would not bring peace, but would simply encourage more demands and further aggression. The only exit strategy when you're dealing with thugs is a victory that leaves them incapable of waging war.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Netanyahu's position is that Jews don't need to die to assuage European guilt, Islamic dementia or the pathologies of bigots. Gator will scream bloody murder if Netanyahu wins, and with any luck, he'll pop a blood vessel.

They'd be foolish to give it up for another reason. Giving concessions to your enemies doesn't make you reasonable or compassionate in their eyes, it makes you weak, and weakness invites further attacks. Notice that after the Israelis offered Arafat his own state, he launched the bloodiest intifada. That's because he thought that the Israelis would fold because they were giving away so much. Giving the Golan Heights to Syria, when Syria continues to support Hezbollah and maintains a constant war footing with Israel, would not bring peace, but would simply encourage more demands and further aggression. The only exit strategy when you're dealing with thugs is a victory that leaves them incapable of waging war.
    I have friends voting in the election. I'm certain they will be voting for Netanyahu.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    gator - you like being an ignorant piece of shit don't ya
    I like to tell the truth. It is called moral clarity.

It is better than sticking out my tongue and reaming the inside of an Israeli's butthole, which is what many disloyal Americans love to do. Americans that love a filthy foreign country like Israel more than their own country.

Fuck Israel. We have many more important things in this country now to worry about than how many more Israeli millionares will be created this year and if they get to live nice and secure.

Israeli society gives more opportunity to Arabs than do Arab states to their own citizens. Israeli Arabs and Muslims have the right to vote and to hold public office, like every other Israeli citizen. Nearly one-10th of the Knesset, Israel's parliament, is Arab; there is a mosque in the Knesset building for those who are Muslim. One of the justices of Israel's Supreme Court is an Arab Muslim; so is a minister in the Israeli cabinet. Arabs are active in Israeli commerce, media, education, and law..
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I like to tell the truth. It is called moral clarity.

It is better than sticking out my tongue and reaming the inside of an Israeli's butthole, which is what many disloyal Americans love to do. Americans that love a filthy foreign country like Israel more than their own country.

Fuck Israel. We have many more important things in this country now to worry about than how many more Israeli millionares will be created this year and if they get to live nice and secure.
    The truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and kissed you on the mouth.