Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Bob Dole craps on Scott 
    gator
    Here Bob's little E-Mail: (remind me never to piss him off)

Scott,

There are miserable creatures like you in every administration who don't have the guts to speak up or quit if there are disagreements with the boss or colleagues. No, your type soaks up the benefits of power, revels in the limelight for years, then quits, and spurred on by greed, cashes in with a scathing critique.

In my nearly 36 years of public service I've known of a few like you. No doubt you will "clean up" as the liberal anti-Bush press will promote your belated concerns with wild enthusiasm. When the money starts rolling in you should donate it to a worthy cause, something like, "Biting The Hand That Fed Me." Another thought is to weasel your way back into the White House if a Democrat is elected. That would provide a good set up for a second book deal in a few years.

I have no intention of reading your "exposé" because if all these awful things were happening, and perhaps some may have been, you should have spoken up publicly like a man, or quit your cushy, high profile job. That would have taken integrity and courage but then you would have had credibility and your complaints could have been aired objectively. You're a hot ticket now but don't you, deep down, feel like a total ingrate?

BOB DOLE

This is the only way that could have been better........

Scott,

There are miserable creatures like you in every administration who don't have the guts to speak up or quit if there are disagreements with the boss or colleagues. No, your type soaks up the benefits of power, revels in the limelight for years, then quits, and spurred on by greed, cashes in with a scathing critique.

In Bob Dole's nearly 36 years of public service Bob Dole has known of a few like you. No doubt you will "clean up" as the liberal anti-Bush press will promote your belated concerns with wild enthusiasm. When the money starts rolling in you should donate it to a worthy cause, something like, "Biting The Hand That Fed Me." Another thought is to weasel your way back into the White House if a Democrat is elected. That would provide a good set up for a second book deal in a few years.

Bob Dole has no intention of reading your "exposé" because if all these awful things were happening, and perhaps some may have been, you should have spoken up publicly like a man, or quit your cushy, high profile job. That would have taken integrity and courage but then you would have had credibility and your complaints could have been aired objectively. You're a hot ticket now but don't you, deep down, feel like a total ingrate?

BOB DOLE
    Have a good weekend.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Well written. Did it make the news?

Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    *sound of crickets*

Guess not.....[sarcasm]I'm just so surprised!!!![/sarcasm]

Not old media, anyway.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

They mentioned it on Fox yesterday.

Good job Mr. Dole! :D
    Very eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil...

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Here Bob's little E-Mail: (remind me never to piss him off)

Scott,

In my nearly 36 years of public service I've known of a few like you. No doubt you will "clean up" as the liberal anti-Bush press will promote your belated concerns with wild enthusiasm. When the money starts rolling in you should donate it to a worthy cause, something like, "Biting The Hand That Fed Me." Another thought is to weasel your way back into the White House if a Democrat is elected. That would provide a good set up for a second book deal in a few years.

I have no intention of reading your "exposé" because if all these awful things were happening, and perhaps some may have been, you should have spoken up publicly like a man, or quit your cushy, high profile job. That would have taken integrity and courage but then you would have had credibility and your complaints could have been aired objectively. You're a hot ticket now but don't you, deep down, feel like a total ingrate?

BOB DOLE
    Bob Dole was the very first presidential candidate I was able to vote for. I don't regret it.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Bob Dole was the very first presidential candidate I was able to vote for. I don't regret it.
    Me too! I was 17 when Clinton won. I was miserable.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

I didn't know the old boy had it in him. Good for him! Scott deserves every bit of it. He sold his soul to a Liberal publisher. He better spend his money wisely, he might have a long dry spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooster View Post
    I didn't know the old boy had it in him. Good for him! Scott deserves every bit of it. He sold his soul to a Liberal publisher. He better spend his money wisely, he might have a long dry spell.
    On Fox they said that Dole mentioned that Scott could expect his newfound lib friends to not stand by him; that he had burned too many bridges with his conservative friends.

I'm amazed that Dole came out this strongly. He's usually much more restrained. Good for him for being at a time in life where he doesn't give a damn what people think and just tells it how it is.

I attended a political rally for Dole when he was running for Pres. They had the Gatling Brothers playing as the warm up to the Dole visit. Ironically, it was in a park not far from where we live now.