Thread: Paging Jen...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Paging Jen... 
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Look, it is well known that I HATE any change in routine or schedule. LL is having some sort of computer issue. This is difficult for me but I'm managing. The absence of Jen is quite disturbing though. She never even asked for permission to take an absence. Where is she?!!! And I don't want to hear any of that "real life" garbage. This is upsetting my "balance". ( and I'm concerned about the Friday thread):p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Seriously...where is she? :(
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Look, it is well known that I HATE any change in routine or schedule. LL is having some sort of computer issue. This is difficult for me but I'm managing. The absence of Jen is quite disturbing though. She never even asked for permission to take an absence. Where is she?!!! And I don't want to hear any of that "real life" garbage. This is upsetting my "balance". ( and I'm concerned about the Friday thread):p
    Are you trying to tell us you have control issues? :p:D

I have her email addy, but sadly that won't do any good if she's having computer issues. It's good to keep in case we have another crash.

You probably should re-assign Friday. I'm not the most reliable person these days...

I know JB has expressed interest in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    You probably should re-assign Friday. I'm not the most reliable person these days...

I know JB has expressed interest in the past.
    You are breaking Shannon's heart. Glad you checked in, though. I hope everything is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    You are breaking Shannon's heart. Glad you checked in, though. I hope everything is okay.
    Shh! You're not supposed to let the general public know that Shannon has a heart! It doesn't jive with the "bitchy" persona we've helped cultivate. :p

I'm fine. Just a lot has happened in the last few weeks that is keeping me pre-occupied. You know, that pesky real life stuff. :)

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Shh! You're not supposed to let the general public know that Shannon has a heart! It doesn't jive with the "bitchy" persona we've helped cultivate. :p

I'm fine. Just a lot has happened in the last few weeks that is keeping me pre-occupied. You know, that pesky real life stuff. :)
    Understandable. And Shannon doesn't really have a heart. Just a fake one the doctors put in while they were doing the liposuction.

Okay, you two....I am taking notes and reporting to her Royal High Snarkiness EVERYTHING that is transpiring here....just so you know...:p
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    Okay, you two....I am taking notes and reporting to her Royal High Snarkiness EVERYTHING that is transpiring here....just so you know...:p
    Philly called her fat, not me. Be sure and clarify that for her. LOL.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    We know you only suck up out of fear.